Related: Cinnamon Sugar Candied Nuts
- 2 1/2 C. Milk
- 2 1/2 C. Water
- 1 C. White rice, heaping
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
Related: Pumpkin Honey Muffins
- Combine water, milk, rice, and sugar in medium saucepan and stir.
- Bring to a boil, stirring often to avoid burning.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer with pot partially covered.
- Stirring occasionally, cook for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Beat egg and vanilla until well blended.
- Add egg mixture to rice pudding and stir in well.
- Cook for about another minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool to the desired temperature before serving.
Related: Slow Cooker Baked Apples
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
Lisa is a mother of three lovely young women and is a new grandmother to a baby boy! She has been married to her high school sweetheart for more than thirty years. Lisa is originally from Dearborn Heights, Michigan, but has lived in the Tampa Bay area since 1984. Running a small business for over 25 years and raising a family has made for a busy, busy life with many ups and downs; it’s definitely been an adventure.
Lisa’s always involved in one project or another whether it’s work related or serving her community. She also recently went back to school to finish her bachelor’s degree in American Studies. Lisa tries to make every day a good day—that means learning something new, practicing kindness, and enjoying the present moment.