Related: Cinnamon Sugar Candied Nuts
- 2 1/2 C. Milk
- 2 1/2 C. Water
- 1 C. White rice, heaping
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
Related: Pumpkin Honey Muffins
- Combine water, milk, rice, and sugar in medium saucepan and stir.
- Bring to a boil, stirring often to avoid burning.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer with pot partially covered.
- Stirring occasionally, cook for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Beat egg and vanilla until well blended.
- Add egg mixture to rice pudding and stir in well.
- Cook for about another minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool to the desired temperature before serving.
Related: Slow Cooker Baked Apples
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- 3 Tips on How To Be a Thoughtful Gift Giver - November 16, 2018
- 50 Gifts For The Person Who Has Everything - November 9, 2018
- 5 Items You Should Be Recycling - November 2, 2018
- DIY Body Butter - October 25, 2018
- Simple DIY Lip Balm - October 18, 2018
- Easy Rice Pudding - October 10, 2018
- Pumpkin Honey Muffins - October 3, 2018
- Slow Cooker Baked Apples - September 26, 2018
- Almond Crusted Fried Green Tomatoes - September 19, 2018
- Easy Plant Propagation - September 12, 2018