Grilled fruit is a tasty summer dessert that’s simple and easy for anyone to make at a moment’s notice. Peaches happen to be one of my favorite grilling fruits because of how easy they are to prepare and because they’re so sweet and delicious. The other day I had a peach and blueberry smoothie and it gave me the idea for grilling blueberries along with peaches for this Grilled Peaches and Blueberry Dessert.
Related: 10 Simple Strawberry Snacks
- 2 Large peaches
- 1 Pt. blueberries
- Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Tin foil
Related: Raspberry Skillet Cake
Grilled Peaches and Blueberries Dessert Directions:
- Heat grill to medium to high heat.
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits.
- Brush halved peaches with olive oil.
- Put blueberries on a large sheet of tin foil.
- Add 1 tbsp. of melted butter to blueberries.
- Seal tin foil.
- Place blueberry tin foil packet on the barbecue and cook for 10 minutes.
- Place peaches, cut side down, on the barbecue and cook for 5-6 minutes (until tender and charred).
- Pour cooked blueberries out of foil onto a serving plate.
- Slice cooked peaches and place on top of blueberries.
- Serve with whipped cream or sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
In less than about 20 to 30 minutes of total prep and cook time, anyone can cook this warm and naturally sweet summer dessert. It tastes so fresh and flavorful it’s hard to believe just how simple and easy it is to make. With abundant summer fruit at your disposal, you can make this Grilled Peaches and Blueberry Dessert as often as possible!
Related: Baked Cranberry Apple Chips
Do you grill fruit in the summer? What’s your favorite grilled fruit?
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- 50 Gifts For The Person Who Has Everything - November 9, 2018
- 5 Items You Should Be Recycling - November 2, 2018
- DIY Body Butter - October 25, 2018
- Simple DIY Lip Balm - October 18, 2018
- Easy Rice Pudding - October 10, 2018
- Pumpkin Honey Muffins - October 3, 2018
- Slow Cooker Baked Apples - September 26, 2018
- Almond Crusted Fried Green Tomatoes - September 19, 2018
- Easy Plant Propagation - September 12, 2018
- How I Gave Up My Environmentally Unfriendly Indulgence - September 7, 2018