Related: Simple Sugar Scrubs
- 1/2 C. Shea Butter
- 1/4 C. Coconut Oil *Best coconut oil ever*
- 1/8 C. Almond Oil
- 1/8 C. Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Beeswax, grated
- 20 Drops Essential oils of your choice *I used Lemongrass for a refreshing and calming scent.
- 2 tsp. Arrowroot powder **optional
Related: Effortless Aromatherapy
- Melt Shea butter, oils, and beeswax in a double boiler or in a glass bowl placed in a pan of simmering water.
- Add essential oils. Stir.
- Let oil mixture cool somewhat (15- 30 minutes).
- Place oil mixture in the refrigerator until it is almost completely solidified. This will be when you can touch the mixture and it is not quite completely hard. Your finger will leave an indentation in the mixture. It will be opaque in color.
- Whip the mixture with a hand or stand mixer until it is light and fluffy, which is about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Store this your DIY Body Butter in an airtight container at room temperature. While a little of this body butter goes a long way, you’ll want to have plenty of it on hand, especially with the dry winter months coming. Your skin will love this smooth and silky Easy DIY Body Butter all year long. It’s definitely a treat for the skin!
Related: DIY Stress Relief Balm
Buy on Amazon:
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- 3 Tips on How To Be a Thoughtful Gift Giver - November 16, 2018
- 50 Gifts For The Person Who Has Everything - November 9, 2018
- 5 Items You Should Be Recycling - November 2, 2018
- DIY Body Butter - October 25, 2018
- Simple DIY Lip Balm - October 18, 2018
- Easy Rice Pudding - October 10, 2018
- Pumpkin Honey Muffins - October 3, 2018
- Slow Cooker Baked Apples - September 26, 2018
- Almond Crusted Fried Green Tomatoes - September 19, 2018
- Easy Plant Propagation - September 12, 2018