This Creamy Artichoke Dip is a big fan favorite in my house whether it’s Superbowl Sunday or any other game day, a holiday, or any day I make it! It’s warm, tasty, and so simple to make. This batch size serves 5 – 7 people– depending on how hungry everyone is! You may want to double it for a larger gathering.
- 1 C. Mayonnaise
- 1 C. Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Can (14 oz.) Artichoke Hearts
- 2 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Finely Chopped Clove Garlic
- 2- 3 Tbsp. Chopped Tomato
- 1/2 tsp. Parsley
- ¼ tsp. Paprika
Related: Easy Sesame Pork Stir Fry
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix mayonnaise and parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts. Mix into mayonnaise and cheese.
- Stir finely chopped onion and garlic into mixture.
- Pour mixture into ungreased 8 x 8 glass baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden on top.
*If doubling recipe use a 9 x 13 pan and bake for about 30 min or until golden.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Sprinkle the paprika, parsley, and chopped tomato on top.
* Serve with your favorite crackers and enjoy!
Related: Crock Pot Hamburger Casserole
Give this creamy artichoke dip a try this Superbowl Sunday—I guarantee it will be a fan favorite in your house too! If you do, let me know what you think in the comments below.
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- 3 Tips on How To Be a Thoughtful Gift Giver - November 16, 2018
- 50 Gifts For The Person Who Has Everything - November 9, 2018
- 5 Items You Should Be Recycling - November 2, 2018
- DIY Body Butter - October 25, 2018
- Simple DIY Lip Balm - October 18, 2018
- Easy Rice Pudding - October 10, 2018
- Pumpkin Honey Muffins - October 3, 2018
- Slow Cooker Baked Apples - September 26, 2018
- Almond Crusted Fried Green Tomatoes - September 19, 2018
- Easy Plant Propagation - September 12, 2018