This Creamy Artichoke Dip is a big fan favorite in my house whether it’s Superbowl Sunday or any other game day, a holiday, or any day I make it! It’s warm, tasty, and so simple to make. This batch size serves 5 – 7 people – depending on how hungry everyone is! You may want to double it for a larger gathering.
1 C. Mayonnaise
1 C. Parmesan Cheese
1 Can (14 oz.) Artichoke Hearts
2 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Onion
1 Finely Chopped Clove Garlic
2- 3 Tbsp. Chopped Tomato
1/2 tsp. Parsley
¼ tsp. Paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix mayonnaise and parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts. Mix into mayonnaise and cheese.
- Stir finely chopped onion and garlic into mixture.
- Pour mixture into ungreased 8 x 8 glass baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden on top.
*If doubling recipe use a 9 x 13 pan and bake for about 30 min or until golden.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Sprinkle the paprika, parsley, and chopped tomato on top.
* Serve with your favorite crackers and enjoy!
Give this creamy artichoke dip a try this Superbowl Sunday—I guarantee it will be fan favorite in your house too! If you do, let me know what you think in the comments below.
- DIY Makeup Remover Wipes - July 19, 2017
- Taking the Plastic Free July Challenge - July 7, 2017
- Berry and Greek Yogurt Dessert - July 1, 2017
- 11 Ways to Keep Mosquitoes Away - June 23, 2017
- Korean Style Spinach Salad - June 17, 2017
- Veggie and Feta Pasta Salad - June 9, 2017
- 3 Tips on Socializing at Parties - June 2, 2017
- 3 Tips to Make Transition and Change Easier - May 20, 2017
- 10 Flowering Plants Toxic to Dogs & Cats - April 21, 2017
- 5 Ways to Keep Birds Safe and Healthy - April 14, 2017