It’s pumpkin season and I’m here for it! For the past few years, I’v been obsessed with this Pillsbury Quick Pumpkin Bread mix. It makes pumpkin bread and muffins so much easier to make in a hurry without compromising taste. Check out these delicious Pumpkin Streusel Muffins and thank me later!
I use this same quick bread mix to make Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites so you can check out that post here. Since the Pillsbury mix is so easy to work with, I wanted to try a different pumpkin recipe and let me tell you that these Pumpkin Streusel Muffins do not disappoint! They have the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor and sweetness to satisfy any pumpkin craving.
- 1 Box Pillsbury Quick Pumpkin Bread
- 115oz. Pumpkin Puree
- Streusel Topping
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 4 tbsp Butter (melted)
Related: Pumpkin & Almond Butter Acai Bowl
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine pumpkin bread mix and puree and hand mix until well blended.
- Line muffin pan with parchment paper cups. Fill each cup to the top for bigger muffins (this mix does not rise much).
- To make streusel, combine dry ingredients until little or no clumps. Mix in melted mutter until mixture starts to take form of wet sand, sort or clumpy.
- Add streusel clumps to the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk to form a paste like texture. Add to a Ziplock sandwich bag and cool in the refrigerator.
- Once you remove the muffins from the oven, let them set a few minutes in the pan and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Let muffins cool and then cut the tip off the icing bag and drizzle icing over top.
Related: Pumpkin Honey Muffins
What are your favorite pumpkin flavored snacks & treats? If you loved these Pumpkin Streusel Muffins, please pin and share.
Shop This Post on Amazon:
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree. They help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep our blog operational. We appreciate your support!
Hi! I’m Meagan I just turned 40! I’ve been married for 14 years. I’m a proud boy mom, happily navigating my way through the little boy years. I met my husband over 20 years ago in high school; we got married 10 years later after graduating from the University of South Florida. I currently help run a family business with my parents while blogging about my life and love of DIY projects!
When I’m not at a kids sports game, I enjoy spending time with my family on a beach anywhere. I also love decorating and organizing, fun DIY projects, bargain shopping, and eating out or in! I also love Barbecue anything and a good show or movie on Netflix.