Today I’m sharing a quick and super easy recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites that only has 6 ingredients! Yes, 6 ingredients. They’re so easy to make and delicious you might just want to make them year-round, especially if you love pumpkin as much as I do.
These Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites are a healthy alternative to those yummy Starbucks pumpkin muffins I can’t seem to eat just one of. The base is made from an almond flour pumpkin bread mix that contains much healthier ingredients than typical butter and sugar-filled pumpkin muffins. They also only have 6 ingredients. It can’t get much easier than this! All you need is pumpkin puree, pumpkin bread mix, cream cheese, sugar, egg white, and vanilla extract. That’s it.
These Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites are great when you’re on the go and the perfect Fall snack you can enjoy any time of day. Be sure to store them in the refrigerator or freezer due to the cream cheese topping. Check out the recipe below.
Related: Pumpkin and Almond Butter Acai Bowl
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites Ingredients:
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Bread Mix
Cream Cheese Topping:
- 4 oz. Softened Cream Cheese
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg White
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat over to 350°.
- Hand mix pumpkin puree and pumpkin bread mix until well blended.
- Prepare the cream cheese topping by combining cream cheese, sugar, egg white, and vanilla extract with a hand blender. Mix for about 1 minute.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop 1 scoop of pumpkin mix onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Either swirl the cream cheese mixture on top with a toothpick or use your fingertip to make a small indentation on top of the pumpkin mix. Drop a dollop of cream cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Related: Must-Try Mini Pumpkin Waffles
What are some of your favorite pumpkin snacks? If you liked these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites, please pin and share.
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree. They help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep our blog operational. We appreciate your support!
Hi! I’m Meagan I just turned 40! I’ve been married for 14 years. I’m a proud boy mom, happily navigating my way through the little boy years. I met my husband over 20 years ago in high school; we got married 10 years later after graduating from the University of South Florida. I currently help run a family business with my parents while blogging about my life and love of DIY projects!
When I’m not at a kids sports game, I enjoy spending time with my family on a beach anywhere. I also love decorating and organizing, fun DIY projects, bargain shopping, and eating out or in! I also love Barbecue anything and a good show or movie on Netflix.