A fun way to involve your party guests and get the conversations rolling is to incorporate games and interactive party props like this Bridal Bucket List. I recently hosted a garden theme waffle brunch bridal shower for my younger sister. She is getting married this December at a local farm, Old McMickey’s.
Christina and Nate love to travel all over the country to follow their favorite band, Dave Matthews Band, so whenever their schedule and budget allows them too they go somewhere new. They also plan to do more traveling after their wedding at the end of the year. So, a Bridal Bucket List seemed very fitting for Christina’s bridal shower. This was such a fun way to get the guests to write down their fun and crazy bucket list ideas for the newly married couple.
Related Post: DIY Bride-To-Be Pin
Bridal Shower Bucket List Supplies:
-Mini White Pail with handle
-Medium Pail without handle
Related Post: DIY Party Photo Frame
Bridal Shower Bucket List Assembly:
- Cut out 3” x 2” tags on scrapbook paper color of your choice.
- Using a chalkboard pen, write a message on your sign.
- Attach a small flower bouquet to the top of the chalkboard sign.
- Secure the mini pail to the chalkboard stand using twine.
- Add pens and tags to the mini pail.
- Set a medium size pail near the chalkboard sign for your guests to drop their message in.
This Bridal Shower Bucket List can be used at a bridal shower or the wedding itself. It serves as unique guest book and allows guests to get involved while the bride and groom look back and read all the fun and crazy ideas their friends have for their new life together.
I’ve been working on a lot of DIY shower projects so make sure you check out all my related posts including a floral photo backdrop, DIY Party Photo Frame, bridal jeopardy game, mimosa bar, bridal shower welcome sign with guest flower crowns, and prizes.
Related Post: Nerdy Wedding Ceremony Ideas
If the bride-to-be is feeling adventurous, try reading the bucket list ideas aloud at some point throughout the shower. If anyone has done this, share one of the best bucket list ideas in the comments below.
This post contains affiliate links and affiliate advertisements. Affiliate links and advertisements help support From Under a Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- Letter A Lesson Plan for Preschoolers - July 24, 2018
- Bye Bye Paci- How to Slowly Wean from the Pacifier - July 16, 2018
- DIY Felt Magnetic Fishing Game - July 9, 2018
- Vacation Countdown Calendar for Kids - July 2, 2018
- Guide to the Best Potty Training Chairs and Seats - June 25, 2018
- How to Teach a Toddler the Alphabet - June 18, 2018
- Chemical-Free Coconut Oil Toothpaste - June 11, 2018
- 17 Best Cloth Diapering Accessories - June 4, 2018
- Homemade Coconut Aluminum-Free Deodorant - May 29, 2018
- 11 Must Have Potty Training Tools To Make the Process Easier - May 21, 2018