A fun way to involve your party guests and get the conversations rolling is to incorporate games and interactive party props like this Bridal Bucket List. I recently hosted a garden theme waffle brunch bridal shower for my younger sister. She is getting married this December at a local farm, Old McMickey’s.
Christina and Nate love to travel all over the country to follow their favorite band, Dave Matthews Band, so whenever their schedule and budget allows them too they go somewhere new. They also plan to do more traveling after their wedding at the end of the year. So, a Bridal Bucket List seemed very fitting for Christina’s bridal shower. This was such a fun way to get the guests to write down their fun and crazy bucket list ideas for the newly married couple.
Related Post: DIY Bride-To-Be Pin
Bridal Shower Bucket List Supplies:
-Mini White Pail with handle
-Medium Pail without handle
Related Post: DIY Party Photo Frame
Bridal Shower Bucket List Assembly:
- Cut out 3” x 2” tags on scrapbook paper color of your choice.
- Using a chalkboard pen, write a message on your sign.
- Attach a small flower bouquet to the top of the chalkboard sign.
- Secure the mini pail to the chalkboard stand using twine.
- Add pens and tags to the mini pail.
- Set a medium size pail near the chalkboard sign for your guests to drop their message in.
This Bridal Shower Bucket List can be used at a bridal shower or the wedding itself. It serves as unique guest book and allows guests to get involved while the bride and groom look back and read all the fun and crazy ideas their friends have for their new life together.
I’ve been working on a lot of DIY shower projects so make sure you check out all my related posts including a floral photo backdrop, DIY Party Photo Frame, bridal jeopardy game, mimosa bar, bridal shower welcome sign with guest flower crowns, and prizes.
Related Post: Nerdy Wedding Ceremony Ideas
If the bride-to-be is feeling adventurous, try reading the bucket list ideas aloud at some point throughout the shower. If anyone has done this, share one of the best bucket list ideas in the comments below.
This post contains affiliate links and affiliate advertisements. Affiliate links and advertisements help support From Under a Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- Creative Kids Art Station - February 19, 2018
- Mini Construction Site Sandbox - February 12, 2018
- Food Pantry Organization Tips - February 5, 2018
- Everglades Bacon Deviled Eggs - January 29, 2018
- Valentine’s Day Fun Finds Under $30 - January 22, 2018
- Green Energy Smoothie - January 15, 2018
- Make Your Food Last Longer - January 8, 2018
- 5 Easy Ways to Reduce Food Waste - January 2, 2018
- Mini Apple Pies - December 18, 2017
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Beauty Gurus - December 12, 2017