Seasons greetings from sunny Florida! It’s the first week of December and it’s 80° outside! It’s sunny, warm, and beautiful while I sit comfortably inside my air conditioned house and blog about 50 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Men.
A few weeks ago I posted 50 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Women, you can check it out here.
Every year at Christmastime I have to put on my good ole thinking cap and try to come up with new and exciting gifts for my husband that he doesn’t already have (ugh). In order to avoid this stressful process, whenever he mentions something that he wants (even if it’s the middle of March), I quickly note it my password protected gift list. I’ve found it quite helpful to keep lists like this for all of the important people in my life.
Thankfully, my husband doesn’t ever expect anything grand or spectacular in his stocking, as it wasn’t a tradition in his family to stuff the stockings ’til they wouldn’t hang. Unlike my childhood where stockings were, and still are, the most anticipated of holiday traditions.
I have found that, as a woman, it’s sometimes difficult to pick out gifts for men. Between my mom and 3 sisters, I’ve got women’s gifts down pat. I never scour for gift ideas in that department. My husband and the other men in my life (dad, brother-in-laws, grandparents, uncles, and friends), however, that’s another story. I often find myself thinking of Christmas ideas months in advance.
With Christmas less than a month away, I’m sure some of you are still in need of some stocking stuffer ideas. Below, I’ve compiled a list of 50 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Men. I hope it finds you well and just in time for Christmas.
50 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Men:
- Yeti Rambler Colster– the last koozie you’ll ever buy is right here. Find it at yeti.com or Amazon.
- Yeti Tumbler– these stainless-steel tumblers have a double wall insulation guaranteed to keep any drink as cold or hot until the last sip. They can even be customized through YETI or you can find it on Amazon.
- Yeti Bottle Opener– just because it will match his tumbler & colster! Also find this at yeti.com or Amazon.
- Stainless shot glasses– get one with his favorite sports team from sportsfanfare.com.
- Barnie’s Santa’s White Christmas flavored coffee- grounds or K-cups can be purchased at barnies.com, Publix Supermarket, and Amazon. Try other festive Barbie’s blends like pumpkin spice, peppermint bark, and traditional holiday.
- Flavored hot sauce gift set– I usually pick this up on one of my weekly trips to TJ Maxx or Marshalls. You can also find larger sets at Bed Bath and Beyond and Macy’s.
- Mini liquor bottles- you can pick these up at just about at liquor store right near the check out!
- Moscow Mule mug – an aesthetically pleasing mug nice for any occasion or drink. Find them just about anywhere but for sure at Bed Bath and Beyond and Amazon. I’ve frequently seen them at TJ Max and Marshalls.
- Chocolate/Snacks/Candy-Jerky and nuts- my husband’s favorite jerky is KRAVE. It’s made from 100% lean meats, gluten free, low fat, and it has a handful of different flavors including black cherry barbecue, chili lime, lemon garlic, grilles sweet teriyaki, basil citrus, seat salt, sweet chipotle, garlic chili pepper, and pineapple orange. We buy ours from Target.
- Dalstrong Chef’s Knife– this is a great addition to any knife collection. Get it quick on Amazon.
- Nalgene superhero reusable water bottle– the Nalgene Marvel collection features bottles with the Hulk, Black Panther, Captain America, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Black Widow, and Daredevil artwork. These bottles have a wide mouth and a large grip, perfect for men!
- Maui Jim Flat Island polarized sunglasses– these sunglasses have a slim glass lens and are have 100% UV protection. Find these sunglasses at Bass Pro Shops.
- Sunglasses retainer (neck strap)- pick up a pair of these with the sunglasses. Costa makes a nice sleek design or get his favorite sports team.
- Novelty boxers– I love buying silly boxers for my husband from Target. Every year they have a festive new line of boxers and boxer briefs.
- Novelty socks-Target, Macys’, and Kohl’s all have great novelty socks with just about anything imaginable on them. Affordable too!
- Dachshund bowtie– bowties are a fun conversational piece. Check out this one from Amazon.
- Bill Murray Christmas T-shirt – check out this site thechivery.com for some hilariously funny and sometimes a bit off the wall T’s. Every man’s humor. Bonus– a portion of the sales of selected shirts are donated to Chive charities & first responders.
- Bacon lip balm– a man’s lip gloss! Find it on Amazon.com
- Bacon mints– They’re not too tasty but they’re sure to get a smile when offered amongst a group of guys.
- Superhero Band-Aids– tell him he’s your superhero with these fun Band-Aid brand boo-boo covers! Find them at any drugstore, Target, or Walmart.
- Personalized golf balls– Dick’s Sporting Goods offers 3 lines of personalization on just about any brand of golf balls.
- Golf towel– Amazon & Etsy have some nice quality terry towels with some funny prints.
- Moose headcover– aka golf club covers can be found on Amazon. These are just so cute!
- Fishing tackle– small & great for stocking stuffers. Just remember to pay attention to if he’s a freshwater or saltwater kind of guy…I’ve made that mistake before!
- Victorinox Swiss Army pocket knife– a classic every man will love. Pick them up at Cabela’s or Bass Pro Shop.
- Leatherman Wave multi-tool– 10 tools in 1, complete with a lanyard attachment. Buy it from Cabela’s.
- Craftsman digital tire pressure gauge- a must have for anyone, not just men. Find this one at Sears. It’s programmable to set the target pressure for your specific vehicle.
- Zippo American Flag lighter– find Zippo lighters on Amazon.
- Baseball hat– any of his favorite sports teams will do.
- KCCO money clip– my husband loves these types of wallets because they’re so slim and don’t take up all his pocket space. This one is his favorite from thechivery.com.
- Scratch off tickets- My husband grew up getting these in his stockings so we’ve continued the tradition.
- Adult coloring book– coloring books are very popular right now & can be found just about anywhere. Check out this one on Amazon.
- Colored pencils– this pencil set will fit nicely in a stocking. You can buy them at Target.
- Puzzle Man wooden cube– this is a fun brain teaser/puzzle transformer that is sure to keep anyone busy for hours! Find it on Amazon.
- Wooden Dominos set– Macy’s, Amazon, and Bed Bath and Beyond have sets that come with a little storage bag.
- The Walking Dead comic book- if he’s a fan of the show, he’s sure to love the comics too. Find it on Amazon or comic book stores.
- Crossword puzzle or word search book– pick one of these up if you happen to be at the book store or get it fast through Amazon.
- Night sky playing cards– study the constellations while enjoying a fun game of poker. Find these on Amazon.
- Christmas ornament– I love this cute one from Etsy but if he loves fishing buy him this one from Kohl’s. You get the point. Personalize accordingly!
- Mini drone– check out Amazon if you want fast shipping but Brookstone and Best Buy also have some affordable mini drones.
- Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless Bluetooth headphones– I love these headphones. They feature up to 12 hours of battery life and they can connect with your Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac. Find them at apple.com or Target.
- Poo Pouri– most men might not carry this around like a woman does in her purse but you can buy it for the bathroom he frequents at home. Mine is more likely to pick this up & use it because of its clever name.
- Irish Spring exfoliating body bar– you can pick these man size bars up at Target or Walgreens.
- The Art of Shaving Starter Kit– includes pre-shave oil, shaving cream, after shave balm, and a trial size badger brush. All for only $30!
- Patchouli and Cognac beard oil– The Art of Shaving has some great scents like this one, as well as lavender, citrus, and bright woods.
- Peppermint shaving cream– buy this festive scent from The Art of Shaving.
- The Moustache Growers Guide– this is an illustrated guide book with 30 of the classic & modern moustaches. Also, includes the history of each style, how & when to grow it. Find it at the Art of Shaving or on Amazon.
- Dollar Shave Club subscription– Your first month is only $1! After that, choose from 3 different packages, all less than $10 per month. Add-ons available too!
- Personalized phone case– shutterfly.com can personalize just about anything!
- Gift cards- my husband always loves Starbucks, Amazon, & Bass Pro Shop gift cards.
I hope you found my list of 50 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Men to be helpful this holiday season. Happy Stuffing!
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
I’d love to hear some other great stocking stuffer ideas. Share them with me in the comments below.
- 5 Easy Ways to Donate to Schools - July 17, 2017
- 9 Ways to Reduce Household Plastic Waste - July 10, 2017
- Independence Day No-Bake Playdoh - July 3, 2017
- Frozen Yogurt Covered Bananas - June 26, 2017
- Must Have Baby Gear Items - June 19, 2017
- DIY Father’s Day Space Ship Footprint Card - June 14, 2017
- DIY Wooden Growth Chart - June 5, 2017
- Low Carb Meatzza - May 30, 2017
- 5 Overnight Oatmeal Recipes - May 22, 2017
- 6 Tips for Planning a Baptism - May 15, 2017