What better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than to be your own Valentine?
The Hallmark holiday might be well known for its emphasis on coupledom but that doesn’t mean you can’t spread the love to everyone – especially yourself. Whatever you might be planning – a night out with the other half, friends, or even a night in with the kids – you can still treat or pamper yourself. You deserve it!
Here are 6 gifts to treat yourself to this Valentine’s Day!
1. Himalayan Salt Lamp
$34.99 on Amazon
Set a relaxing mood with a salt lamp. These lamps relieve stress, increase energy reserves, and rejuvenate the body.
Related: 10 Gifts under $25 for Everybody
2. Yankee Candle – Fresh Cut Roses
$16.99 on Amazon
Yankee Candles are infused with essential oils for a real scent when they burn. I can always relax with a scented candle burning.
Related: DIY Valentine’s Day Gift Wreath
3. 2017 17 Month Weekly Planner
$14.99 on Amazon
You might think it’s a little late for a planner, but it’s never too late to organize! Just making a list or writing down appointments can be a calming treat in itself.
Related: School Supplies for Adults
4. TooFaced Sweet Peach Palette
$49.00 at TooFaced.com
Whoever said you don’t need more eyeshadow palettes? This peach palette is perfect for spring, which should be here any day. And when it is, you’ll have everything you need to look great!
5. Rosie Wrapped Gift
$39.95 on Lush.com
This gift really is a treat – it’s got everything you need to pamper yourself on a night in the bath. And it all smells like roses – Lush style.
6. Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates
$12.89 on Amazon
Any list of gifts to treat yourself to is not complete without something sweet. But think bigger.
Or if you don’t like chocolate try alcohol. Never count yourself out. Happy Valentine’s Day!
What are your Valentine’s Day plans? Are you going to treat yourself? Let me know in the comments below!
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- Top 5 Favorite Travel Destinations – East Coast Edition - July 20, 2018
- A DMB kind of Summer - July 6, 2018
- Update From The Road - June 29, 2018
- Wet n Wild Megalast Catsuit Liquid Lipstick Review - June 15, 2018
- The Perfect Summer Sundress - June 6, 2018
- Van Life Beauty Essentials - May 30, 2018
- 3 Reasons I love Shapewear! - May 23, 2018
- First Week of Van Life - May 16, 2018
- The Vanlife Adventure Begins! - May 2, 2018
- What Makes Stainless Steel & Silicone Eco-Friendly - April 25, 2018