I may have mentioned it once or twice that I’m getting married soon but I want to take you back to the beginning – to engagement rings!
I’ve always felt like the idea of spending an exorbitant amount of money on an engagement ring was kind of silly. I knew I didn’t want something that cost more than my rent on my finger – nor do I need that. You should do what’s financially comfortable for you and your significant other, as well as what fits your personal style. Just because you’re getting married doesn’t mean you have to fit any certain mold.
Before Nate and I got engaged, I compiled a list from Etsy and told him which ring was my favorite. I told him that if he couldn’t get that one just choose from this list. (He said he bought the one I wanted within a week of me emailing him the list. Of course, he waited 7 months to propose, but that’s another post!)
So, I have curated a list of engagement rings spanning the spectrum of financial comfort as well as non-traditional styles.
This post contains affiliate links!
Unique and Affordable Engagement Rings:
Herkimer Diamond Ring
Etsy – $249.99
Related: 15 Engagement Photo Prop Ideas
Diamond Cluster Ring Twig
Etsy – $419
Related: Going to My First Wedding Expo
Moonstone Engagement Ring
Etsy – $525
Related: DIY Harry Potter Wedding Cake Topper
Botanical Engagement Ring
Etsy – $110
Vintage Pearl Engagement Ring
Etsy – $299
Diamond Twist Ring Engagement Ring
Etsy – $379
Related: Nerd Engagement Photos
Moonstone Engagement Ring With Smoke Swirl Band
Etsy – $110
Uncut Blue Diamond Wedding Ring
Lastly – my engagement ring set!
Etsy – $185
Whatever engagement ring you or your partner chooses, it should reflect your personal style and you should be comfortable with it.
What do you think of these rings? Would you ever choose something like these or do you like the more traditional ring styles? Nothing wrong with that! Let me know in the comments below.
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- My Reverse Bucket List - March 14, 2018
- Why Traveling is Good for Your Soul - March 7, 2018
- My Top 5 Favorite Podcasts - February 28, 2018
- What I’ve been Reading, Watching, & Listening to Lately - February 21, 2018
- Zero-Waste Eco-Friendly Gifts - February 14, 2018
- Easy Ways to Make a Wedding Eco-Friendly - February 7, 2018
- Nerdy Rustic Barn Wedding - January 31, 2018
- Questions to Ask When Choosing a Wedding Venue - January 24, 2018
- Harry Potter Wedding Sand Ceremony - January 17, 2018
- How to Make Your Wedding Ceremony Unique - January 10, 2018