Almost a year ago my fiance and I got engaged! We’ve been together about 8 years and this has been a long time coming.
Two months or so ago we finally had our engagement photos taken. I was worried that I’d be kind of awkward because I’m generally a pretty awkward person. But it was easy to stand around and show how much I love my fiance. It was also fun to play around and see what worked for the both of us!
We also wanted to bring an element of nerdiness to the session because we’re both pretty big nerds. It was important to include this aspect of our relationship because it really bonds us together.
Here are some of my favorites:
Photographer: Amy at Life Long Studios
Location: Lettuce Lake Park – Tampa, FL
Are you looking to add some nerd-flare to your engagement photos or wedding!? Let me know in the comments!
- September Ipsy Review - September 22, 2017
- DIY Custom Fridge Magnets - September 20, 2017
- 5 Supernatural Shows to Binge-watch - September 12, 2017
- Planning for Pet Safety in an Emergency - September 6, 2017
- August Playlist Favorites - September 1, 2017
- Getting Married and Not Changing My Name - August 30, 2017
- 3 Step DIY Distressed Picture Frame - August 23, 2017
- School Supplies for Adults - August 18, 2017
- August Ipsy Review - August 16, 2017
- 9 Things to Always Buy at a Thrift Store - August 9, 2017