Almost a year ago my fiance and I got engaged! We’ve been together about 8 years and this has been a long time coming.
Two months or so ago we finally had our engagement photos taken. I was worried that I’d be kind of awkward because I’m generally a pretty awkward person. But it was easy to stand around and show how much I love my fiance. It was also fun to play around and see what worked for the both of us!
We also wanted to bring an element of nerdiness to the session because we’re both pretty big nerds. It was important to include this aspect of our relationship because it really bonds us together.
Here are some of my favorites:
Photographer: Amy at Life Long Studios
Location: Lettuce Lake Park – Tampa, FL
Are you looking to add some nerd-flare to your engagement photos or wedding!? Let me know in the comments!
- Zero-Waste Eco-Friendly Gifts - February 14, 2018
- Easy Ways to Make a Wedding Eco-Friendly - February 7, 2018
- Nerdy Rustic Barn Wedding - January 31, 2018
- Questions to Ask When Choosing a Wedding Venue - January 24, 2018
- Harry Potter Wedding Sand Ceremony - January 17, 2018
- How to Make Your Wedding Ceremony Unique - January 10, 2018
- Goal Setting and Beyond - January 5, 2018
- I Got Married! - January 3, 2018
- 6 Eco-Friendly Holiday Wrapping Tips - December 20, 2017
- DIY Christmas Tree Wrapping Paper - December 14, 2017