Almost a year ago my fiance and I got engaged! We’ve been together about 8 years and this has been a long time coming.
Two months or so ago we finally had our engagement photos taken. I was worried that I’d be kind of awkward because I’m generally a pretty awkward person. But it was easy to stand around and show how much I love my fiance. It was also fun to play around and see what worked for the both of us!
We also wanted to bring an element of nerdiness to the session because we’re both pretty big nerds. It was important to include this aspect of our relationship because it really bonds us together.
Here are some of my favorites:
Photographer: Amy at Life Long Studios
Location: Lettuce Lake Park – Tampa, FL
Are you looking to add some nerd-flare to your engagement photos or wedding!? Let me know in the comments!
- What I am Thankful For - November 22, 2017
- DIY Holiday Potpourri Gift Jar - November 16, 2017
- DIY Yarn Pumpkin Wreath - November 9, 2017
- DIY Glam Makeup Storage - November 2, 2017
- October Ipsy Review - October 26, 2017
- Trying Harry’s Shave Set - October 19, 2017
- Why I Buy Cruelty-Free - October 11, 2017
- Makeup Empties and Reviews - October 4, 2017
- DIY Fall Flower Crowns - September 29, 2017
- Nerdy Wedding Ceremony Ideas - September 27, 2017