This Easy Orange Chicken Bowl is a great weeknight dinner recipe you can put together in less than 30 minutes. My family has been loving this meal so much that I’ve added it to the dinner rotation.
Orange chicken is one of my family’s favorite meals whenever we eat out at Asian restaurants, so I decided to put together a semi-healthier version at home. To make it quick and easy enough to put together after work, I use Tyson Fully Cooked Honey Battered Chicken Breast Tenders and toss them in the air frier.
While the tenders are cooking, start preparing the rice and steamed veggies. Then start warming the sauce on the stove. Add the first 4 ingredients to a saucepan and heat on medium for about 5 minutes until well blended. Once the tenders are finished, you can either toss them in the sauce and then assemble your bowl or you can top your rice with the tenders, sauce, and veggies.
Related: Greek Chicken Bowl
Hope you enjoy this Easy Orange Chicken Bowl.
- 13.5 oz Jar of Orange Marmalade- I use Polaner Sugar Free
- 1/2 cp. Honey Barbecue Sauce – I use Sweet Baby Rays
- 2 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 3-4 cups Broccoli
- Bag of Snap Peas
- 1 Orange ( for zest)
- 4 Servings of Rice
- Chicken Tenders
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook chicken tenders in air frier for 10-15min depending on size of tenders. I cooked my tenders on 350 for 10 minutes.
- Lightly season broccoli and snap peas and steam on stovetop for 10 minutes.
- Prepare rice according to instructions.
- Add orange marmalade, barbecue sauce, sesame oil, and soy to large skillet and cook on medium heat. Mix until well blended for about 5 minutes. Add about a tablespoon of orange zest.
- Add rice to bowl and top with chicken, vegetables and sauce. Top with orange zest.
Serve and enjoy.
If you liked this Easy Orange Chicken Bowl, please pin and share.
Shop This Post on Amazon:
Meagan is in her mid-thirties and has been married for almost 10 years. She is a proud boy mom, happily navigating her way through the toddler years. She met her husband 20 years ago in high school; they got married 10 years later after graduating from the University of South Florida. Meagan currently helps run a family business with her parents and sister, while blogging about her life and taking care of her three-year-old son full time (at work)!
When she isn’t chasing her son around and constantly picking up Matchbox cars, she enjoys spending time with her family on a beach anywhere. She also loves decorating and organizing her home, delving into fun DIY projects, bargain shopping, and eating at unique restaurants. She also loves Barbecue anything and a good show or movie on Netflix.