This Easy Orange Chicken Bowl is a great weeknight dinner recipe you can put together in less than 30 minutes. My family has been loving this meal so much that I’ve added it to the dinner rotation.
Orange chicken is one of my family’s favorite meals whenever we eat out at Asian restaurants, so I decided to put together a semi-healthier version at home. To make it quick and easy enough to put together after work, I use Tyson Fully Cooked Honey Battered Chicken Breast Tenders and toss them in the air frier.
While the tenders are cooking, start preparing the rice and steamed veggies. Then start warming the sauce on the stove. Add the first 4 ingredients to a saucepan and heat on medium for about 5 minutes until well blended. Once the tenders are finished, you can either toss them in the sauce and then assemble your bowl or you can top your rice with the tenders, sauce, and veggies.
Related: Greek Chicken Bowl
Hope you enjoy this Easy Orange Chicken Bowl.
- 13.5 oz Jar of Orange Marmalade- I use Polaner Sugar Free
- 1/2 cp. Honey Barbecue Sauce – I use Sweet Baby Rays
- 2 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 3-4 cups Broccoli
- Bag of Snap Peas
- 1 Orange ( for zest)
- 4 Servings of Rice
- Chicken Tenders
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook chicken tenders in air frier for 10-15min depending on size of tenders. I cooked my tenders on 350 for 10 minutes.
- Lightly season broccoli and snap peas and steam on stovetop for 10 minutes.
- Prepare rice according to instructions.
- Add orange marmalade, barbecue sauce, sesame oil, and soy to large skillet and cook on medium heat. Mix until well blended for about 5 minutes. Add about a tablespoon of orange zest.
- Add rice to bowl and top with chicken, vegetables and sauce. Top with orange zest.
Serve and enjoy.
If you liked this Easy Orange Chicken Bowl, please pin and share.
Shop This Post on Amazon:
Hi! I’m Meagan I just turned 40! I’ve been married for 14 years. I’m a proud boy mom, happily navigating my way through the little boy years. I met my husband over 20 years ago in high school; we got married 10 years later after graduating from the University of South Florida. I currently help run a family business with my parents while blogging about my life and love of DIY projects!
When I’m not at a kids sports game, I enjoy spending time with my family on a beach anywhere. I also love decorating and organizing, fun DIY projects, bargain shopping, and eating out or in! I also love Barbecue anything and a good show or movie on Netflix.