After the holiday season, with its sweets and treats, we’re probably all going to be thinking about cutting back on the calories for a while. We are, after all, going to have to fit back into our skinny jeans! We might be cutting back on sweets, but this recipe is full of flavor and is a really tasty and healthy treat.
- 8 oz. Snow Peas
- ½ tsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Parmesan Cheese to Taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and pat dry snow peas.
- Put into a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil onto peas, then lightly rub onto peas with hands, coating them completely.
- Spread evenly onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Cook at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 225 degrees.
- Take pan out of the oven and flip peas over.
- Cook for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Please let me know if you have a favorite snow peas recipe in the comments below.
- 3 Tips on How To Be a Thoughtful Gift Giver - November 16, 2018
- 50 Gifts For The Person Who Has Everything - November 9, 2018
- 5 Items You Should Be Recycling - November 2, 2018
- DIY Body Butter - October 25, 2018
- Simple DIY Lip Balm - October 18, 2018
- Easy Rice Pudding - October 10, 2018
- Pumpkin Honey Muffins - October 3, 2018
- Slow Cooker Baked Apples - September 26, 2018
- Almond Crusted Fried Green Tomatoes - September 19, 2018
- Easy Plant Propagation - September 12, 2018