After the holiday season, with its sweets and treats, we’re probably all going to be thinking about cutting back on the calories for a while. We are, after all, going to have to fit back into our skinny jeans! We might be cutting back on sweets, but this recipe is full of flavor and is a really tasty and healthy treat.
- 8 oz. Snow Peas
- ½ tsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Parmesan Cheese to Taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and pat dry snow peas.
- Put into a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil onto peas, then lightly rub onto peas with hands, coating them completely.
- Spread evenly onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Cook at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 225 degrees.
- Take pan out of the oven and flip peas over.
- Cook for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Please let me know if you have a favorite snow peas recipe in the comments below.
Lisa is a mother of three lovely young women and is a new grandmother to a baby boy! She has been married to her high school sweetheart for more than thirty years. Lisa is originally from Dearborn Heights, Michigan, but has lived in the Tampa Bay area since 1984. Running a small business for over 25 years and raising a family has made for a busy, busy life with many ups and downs; it’s definitely been an adventure.
Lisa’s always involved in one project or another whether it’s work related or serving her community. She also recently went back to school to finish her bachelor’s degree in American Studies. Lisa tries to make every day a good day—that means learning something new, practicing kindness, and enjoying the present moment.