After the holiday season, with its sweets and treats, we’re probably all going to be thinking about cutting back on the calories for a while. We are, after all, going to have to fit back into our skinny jeans! We might be cutting back on sweets, but this recipe is full of flavor and is a really tasty and healthy treat.
- 8 oz. Snow Peas
- ½ tsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Parmesan Cheese to Taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and pat dry snow peas.
- Put into a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil onto peas, then lightly rub onto peas with hands, coating them completely.
- Spread evenly onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Cook at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 225 degrees.
- Take pan out of the oven and flip peas over.
- Cook for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Please let me know if you have a favorite snow peas recipe in the comments below.
- Dealing with Back to School Blues - August 25, 2017
- 3 Ways to Attract Hummingbirds - August 11, 2017
- 3 Easy Meat Rubs - August 4, 2017
- 10 Ways to Reuse Newspaper - July 28, 2017
- DIY Makeup Remover Wipes - July 19, 2017
- Taking the Plastic Free July Challenge - July 7, 2017
- Berry and Greek Yogurt Dessert - July 1, 2017
- 11 Ways to Keep Mosquitoes Away - June 23, 2017
- Korean Style Spinach Salad - June 17, 2017
- Veggie and Feta Pasta Salad - June 9, 2017