I am constantly listening to music – but more than simply listening – I am waiting. I’m waiting for the next great song to add to my playlist. I am obsessed with finding new music to listen to.
Whether it comes from a movie, a TV show, Spotify alerts, or even commercials (you know I’ve Shazam-ed commercials), I’m always secretly listening to what’s playing in the background everywhere I go.
This month I was inspired to write about what I’ve been listening to in August. I have a running list on Spotify of my “liked” songs where a lot of my favorites end up before I distribute them to their appropriate playlist. This month’s liked songs come from my reborn obsession with The Killers and their new release. I also recently binge-watched Little Big Lies on HBO and that show has an AMAZING soundtrack, so some of those are on the list. And a few are actually Spotify and fiancé suggestions.
So if you’re like me and love to find new music to listen to, here are my August Playlist Favorites:
Run For Cover – The Killers
The Way it Was – The Killers
Shot at the Night – The Killers
Tyrants – Catfish and The Bottlemen
Can we Hang on – Cold War Kids
Cold Little Heart Radio Mix – Michael Kiwanuka
Balconies – Paper Route
Where’s My Love – Acoustic – SYML
Related: 13 Songs for 13 Reasons Why
I Shall Cross This River – The Black Atlantic
Good Morning – Grouplove
What have you been listening to this month? Do you have any suggestions for me?
- September Ipsy Review - September 22, 2017
- DIY Custom Fridge Magnets - September 20, 2017
- 5 Supernatural Shows to Binge-watch - September 12, 2017
- Planning for Pet Safety in an Emergency - September 6, 2017
- August Playlist Favorites - September 1, 2017
- Getting Married and Not Changing My Name - August 30, 2017
- 3 Step DIY Distressed Picture Frame - August 23, 2017
- School Supplies for Adults - August 18, 2017
- August Ipsy Review - August 16, 2017
- 9 Things to Always Buy at a Thrift Store - August 9, 2017