I am constantly listening to music – but more than simply listening – I am waiting. I’m waiting for the next great song to add to my playlist. I am obsessed with finding new music to listen to.
Whether it comes from a movie, a TV show, Spotify alerts, or even commercials (you know I’ve Shazam-ed commercials), I’m always secretly listening to what’s playing in the background everywhere I go.
This month I was inspired to write about what I’ve been listening to in August. I have a running list on Spotify of my “liked” songs where a lot of my favorites end up before I distribute them to their appropriate playlist. This month’s liked songs come from my reborn obsession with The Killers and their new release. I also recently binge-watched Little Big Lies on HBO and that show has an AMAZING soundtrack, so some of those are on the list. And a few are actually Spotify and fiancé suggestions.
So if you’re like me and love to find new music to listen to, here are my August Playlist Favorites:
Run For Cover – The Killers
The Way it Was – The Killers
Shot at the Night – The Killers
Tyrants – Catfish and The Bottlemen
Can we Hang on – Cold War Kids
Cold Little Heart Radio Mix – Michael Kiwanuka
Balconies – Paper Route
Where’s My Love – Acoustic – SYML
Related: 13 Songs for 13 Reasons Why
I Shall Cross This River – The Black Atlantic
Good Morning – Grouplove
What have you been listening to this month? Do you have any suggestions for me?
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- What Makes Stainless Steel & Silicone Eco-Friendly - April 25, 2018
- 7 Eco-Friendly Products to Replace Plastic Disposables - April 18, 2018
- Shopping Addictions and Target Wish list - April 11, 2018
- Learning to Let Go - April 4, 2018
- Drugstore Makeup Haul - March 28, 2018
- How to Recycle Mascara Wands – Wands for Wildlife - March 21, 2018
- My Reverse Bucket List - March 14, 2018
- Why Traveling is Good for Your Soul - March 7, 2018
- My Top 5 Favorite Podcasts - February 28, 2018
- What I’ve been Reading, Watching, & Listening to Lately - February 21, 2018