Summertime is the season of grilling, however, I’m not much of a grillmaster so I decided to try peaches in the air fryer instead of on the grill. Turns out, with a little butter, sugar and honey…they’re amazing! Check out my version of Air Fryer Peaches topped with a graham cracker crumble, vanilla ice cream, and Mike’s Hot Honey!
I love grilled peaches! I strongly dislike grilling! Dilemma. Solution…air fryer! We use our air fryer all the time for meats, veggies, and reheating pizza, but I never even thought of putting fruit or desserts in it. My recipe is inspired by a few different common versions, but what makes it amazing is the Mike’s Hot Honey!
Related: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
We discovered Mike’s Hot Honey about a year ago when our local grocery chain started carrying it. At first, you might be a little thrown off by the combination of sweet peaches, ice cream and something spicy, but give it shot. The flavor combinations are amazing, even if you’re not into spicy foods. It’s not overwhelmingly spicy. And if it’s not your thing, then grab the go-to regular ole’ honey bear!
Start by cutting the peaches in half and removing the pit. After making the cut around the pit I gently twist the peaches and pull the apart. This leaves the pit in one side of the peach. Use a spoon to scoop the peach out. This recipe make enough for 4 halves (2 full peaches) so adjust it if you’re making more. Place the peaches flesh side down in a lined air fryer for about 6 minutes. Prepare the graham cracker topping by mixing crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and brown sugar together. I used a fork to mix them. Pull the peaches and turn right side up. Spoon the graham cracker topping onto the peaches and then cook another 6 minutes or until the topping is golden brown. Once finished top with vanilla ice cream and drizzle Mike’s Hot Honey all over it! Add a little cinnamon and viola ! Enjoy!
Related: Chocolate Apple Pops
- 2 peaches
- Ice cream
- Mike’s Hot Honey or Regular Honey
Graham Cracker Topping:
- 2 full graham crackers crushed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Cut the peaches in half around the pit. Lightly twist to separate the halves. Use a spoon to remove the pit from the other half.
- Place a liner in the air fryer or a piece of parchment paper.
- Place the peaches face down and cook for 6 minutes at 375°.
- Prepare the graham cracker topping while the peaches are cooking. Use a fork to blend the crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and brown sugar. Once well incorporated it will be ready to top the peaches.
- Remove and turn the peaches right side up. Spoon graham cracker topping onto each peach and cook again for 6 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Once finished cooking, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzled Mike’s Hot Honey, and a dash of cinnamon. If you’d rather use regular honey, both taste great.
Related: DIY Coffee Ice Pops
What’s your favorite summertime treat? If you liked these Air Fryer Peaches with Mike’s Hot Honey, please pin and share.
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree. They help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep our blog operational. We appreciate your support!
Shop This Post on Amazon:
Meagan is in her mid-thirties and has been married for almost 10 years. She is a proud boy mom, happily navigating her way through the toddler years. She met her husband 20 years ago in high school; they got married 10 years later after graduating from the University of South Florida. Meagan currently helps run a family business with her parents and sister, while blogging about her life and taking care of her three-year-old son full time (at work)!
When she isn’t chasing her son around and constantly picking up Matchbox cars, she enjoys spending time with her family on a beach anywhere. She also loves decorating and organizing her home, delving into fun DIY projects, bargain shopping, and eating at unique restaurants. She also loves Barbecue anything and a good show or movie on Netflix.