I recently bought quite possibly the cutest purse I have ever seen. It’s called a MulticSac – a backpack purse that converts to a cross-body and a handbag. It has about 75 pockets (okay at least 11). It’s a beautiful gray color with a texture that looks like leather but is all manmade materials so I didn’t feel guilty buying it.
Upon switching purses I realized I could fit so much more in this bag and it’s still comfortable and easily accessible.
So what’s actually in my bag?
- Sunglasses – Living in a place that is sunny 90% of the time always requires sunglasses. The days I forget my sunglasses I always get a headache.
- Makeup pouch – The pouch itself is usually a revolving Ipsy bag that has my touch up makeup in it:
- tartiest lash paint mascara
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume roller
- Poppy by Coach perfume roller
- ELF Concealer
- 13 different lipsticks/lipglosses, or lip products (I used to carry every lipstick I owned in my purse – until it became way too many. So this is a step up.)
- Glass Nail File
- Black eyeliner
- Compact mirror
- Lotion – Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day Ultra Shea body cream is the perfect scent for a midday pick-me-up.
- Peppermint Oil – I get chronic migraines and in between those I get tension headaches so I always have a bottle of peppermint oil on hand. The oil smells calming, but also creates a cooling sensation that soothes my head.
- Reusable bags – I always keep at least 1 foldable reusable bag.
- Day Planner – I know, an old fashioned paper planner, but there’s something satisfying about writing down an event. I usually write events in my google calendar but it never hurts to have events or reminders in more than one place.
- iPad mini – I bring this everywhere because it has my Kindle app on it! There are other important apps of course, but the Kindle app saves the day on the go.
- Miscellaneous pens and hand sanitizer
That’s everything in my bag right now, but having a bag with so many pockets and compartments, that is likely to change. As the rainy season approaches, I’m sure a mini umbrella will find its way in there.
I’d also like to point out that I don’t keep a wallet in my bag. This is probably really weird. I do have a wallet, it’s pretty cute too. But it’s huge and full of stuff that I hardly ever need everywhere I go. I keep my credit cards, extra cash, and ID in my phone case wallet and keep the big guy in the car. It’s just easier than toting my wallet around when I never use it.
So what’s in your bag? Do you have anything weird? A crazy collection of lipsticks or a lucky feather? Let me know in the comments below!
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- July Ipsy Review - July 21, 2017
- Blogger Recognition Award - July 14, 2017
- A Week in Colorado – Part 3: Adventure Time - July 12, 2017
- A Week in Colorado – Part 2: Copper Mountain - July 5, 2017
- A Week in Colorado – Part 1: Boulder - June 28, 2017
- June Ipsy First Impressions - June 21, 2017
- Nerd Engagement Photos - June 12, 2017
- Saying Goodbye to my Girl - June 7, 2017
- 6 TV Shows with an Awesome Soundtrack - June 1, 2017
- 13 Songs for 13 Reasons Why - May 26, 2017