The month of February is commonly known for two things in this country. Valentine’s Day and the Super Bowl. Even if you’re not a football fan, you know the Super Bowl. You may not who is playing or what city the big game is in, but you know it’s happening.
I’ll admit, I’m not a football fan. Unless, of course, I’m Netflix binging on some Friday Night Lights!
The only two things that excite me about the Super Bowl are the food and the commercials. For most of the game, you can find me hanging around the snack table talking about how cute the dog and horses were in the Budweiser commercial (the only one that ever sticks in my brain).
Wherever I’m going to watch the big game, I don’t like to go empty-handed. These Everglades Bacon Deviled Eggs are easy to make and always a fan favorite. That’s why they’re perfect for any gathering.
Related Post: Superbowl Team Cupcakes
Everglades Bacon Deviled Eggs
3/4 C. Mayo
2 tsp. Mustard
1/2 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
Salt & Pepper to taste
*Cooked Bacon- crumbled (optional)
Related Post: Football Croissants with Chicken Salad
- Place eggs in a pot with cold water, covering only 1” above the eggs. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then cover and remove from heat and set aside for 8-10 minutes. Drain water and place in ice water to cool. Peel off the shells once they’re cool.
- Slice each egg in half, lengthwise. Separate by placing the yolks in a bowl and the whites on a serving plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork until they’re a fine crumble consistency. Add ingredients except for bacon. Whip well with a whisk.
- Place sandwich bag into a mug and wrap edges over the lip. Use a spatula to spoon egg yolk mixture into the bag. Remove bag and knead softly to remove any air bubbles. A more eco-friendly option would be to use reusable silicone pastry bags.
- Squeeze yolk mixture into each egg white.
- Sprinkle bacon and Everglades seasoning on top. MorningStar makes a good vegetarian bacon option.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you’re bringing these to your Super Bowl party, make them more fun with these football themed party picks.
Related Post: The Best Creamy Artichoke Dip You’ll Ever Make
What’s your favorite Super Bowl Snack? Please share in the comments below.
This post contains affiliate links and affiliate advertisements. Affiliate links and advertisements help support From Under a Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
Hi! I’m Meagan I just turned 40! I’ve been married for 14 years. She is a proud boy mom, happily navigating her way through the little boy years. She met her husband 20 years ago in high school; they got married 10 years later after graduating from the University of South Florida. Meagan currently helps run a family business with her parents while blogging about her life and love of DIY projects!
When she isn’t chasing her son around and constantly picking up Matchbox cars, she enjoys spending time with her family on a beach anywhere. She also loves decorating and organizing her home, delving into fun DIY projects, bargain shopping, and eating at unique restaurants. She also loves Barbecue anything and a good show or movie on Netflix.