Easter is almost here and we’ve got another fun DIY for you! Check out this adorable DIY Pokéball Easter Egg Card Holder. It’s cheap and super easy to make and involves absolutely NO SEWING!! Not to mention it’s a fun way to display Pokémon cards in an Easter basket.
My 7-year-old son (and grown husband) LOVE Pokémon so the last few years have been all Pokémon, all day, every day! This year I made them matching Bulbasaur Easter baskets and you can check that post out here.
Related: DIY Bulbasaur Pokémon Easter Basket
This project is very inexpensive to make and if you don’t already have the supplies at home, you can pick them up at your local craft store, Walmart, or Amazon. Everything is linked at the bottom of the post.
- 1 Sheet of Black Felt
- 1 Sheet of Felt
- 1 Sheet of White Felt
- Hot Glue Gun
- Pokémon Cards
- Start with the red felt and draw an egg about 8″ long by 6″ wide and then cut it out.
- Next draw the bottom half of the egg on the white felt and cut it out.
- Cut a 1″ strip of black felt to go across the middle. Also, draw and cut out a 2″ black circle and a 1″ white circle for the center of the black strip.
- Hot glue the white piece of felt, which is the bottom half of the egg, to the bottom of the red egg, apply glue only on the edges leaving a pocket for the cards.
- Next, glue the white circle to the black circle. Then glue the black strip to the top of the white felt – see pictures for reference. Be sure not to glue the strip to the red or else it will close the pocket. Lastly, glue the black circle to the middle of the black strip only- again do not glue it to the red or you will close the pocket.
- Insert Pokémon packs!
Related: Pokémon Easter Basket Gifts
Want Easter Printables including gift card holders and kid’s worksheets? You can find them in our Etsy Shop.
Check out our Etsy Printables Shop
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree. They help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep our blog operational. We appreciate your support!
Hi! I’m Meagan I just turned 40! I’ve been married for 14 years. I’m a proud boy mom, happily navigating my way through the little boy years. I met my husband over 20 years ago in high school; we got married 10 years later after graduating from the University of South Florida. I currently help run a family business with my parents while blogging about my life and love of DIY projects!
When I’m not at a kids sports game, I enjoy spending time with my family on a beach anywhere. I also love decorating and organizing, fun DIY projects, bargain shopping, and eating out or in! I also love Barbecue anything and a good show or movie on Netflix.