If you’re looking for a cute teacher or friends gift this Valentine’s Day check out these super easy Chocolate Covered Oreos.
When I say these Chocolate Covered Oreos are simple to make, I really mean they are simple to make! They’re also a super cute gift idea for teachers and neighbors this Valentine’s Day. My 6-year-old and I had fun just making and decorating them!
Chocolate Covered Oreos Ingredients:
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- White Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Coconut Oil
- Mini Chocolate Chips (optional)
Related: Valentine’s Day Sandwich Cookies
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour a container of sprinkles into a bowl.
- Pour 1 bag of chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of coconut oil and microwave until smooth and melted completely. Use melt setting on the microwave.
- Using a fork, dip Oreos in melted chocolate. Turn over once or twice until fully covered in chocolate.
- Remove cookie & let excess chocolate drip off. Place the cookie on parchment paper and drop some sprinkles on it. Continue with as many Oreos as you want.
- Place cookies in the refrigerator for about an hour before eating.
Tips and Tricks:
If you want to get a little fancy, add some chocolate to a ziplock bag. Cut the tip off and drizzle chocolate over the already covered Oreo in a back and forth direction. In addition to the sprinkles try adding some mini chocolate chip or doth!
If you’re looking to gift these Chocolate Covered Oreos, once they have hardened, drop a few in a cellophane bag and tie off with a cute Valentine’s Day card.
What’s your favorite Valentine’s Day treat or dessert? I think this is my new favorite! If you liked this post, please pin and share!
Shop This Post On Amazon:
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree. They help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep our blog operational. We appreciate your support!
Meagan is in her mid-thirties and has been married for almost 10 years. She is a proud boy mom, happily navigating her way through the toddler years. She met her husband 20 years ago in high school; they got married 10 years later after graduating from the University of South Florida. Meagan currently helps run a family business with her parents and sister, while blogging about her life and taking care of her three-year-old son full time (at work)!
When she isn’t chasing her son around and constantly picking up Matchbox cars, she enjoys spending time with her family on a beach anywhere. She also loves decorating and organizing her home, delving into fun DIY projects, bargain shopping, and eating at unique restaurants. She also loves Barbecue anything and a good show or movie on Netflix.