Valentine’s Day is traditionally known as a holiday for couples in love. But it doesn’t have to be. Expensive gifts, fancy clothes, and high dollar wine don’t have to be all that Valentine’s Day is about.
I still remember getting Valentine’s Day gifts as a kid from my mom and dad. Usually, they were small boxes of chocolate and sometimes even money, but it felt like the best thing in the world.
Fast forward to life as an adult—we are conditioned to think Valentine’s Day is more about the stuff. Especially when you’re in a relationship.
Since having my son I’ve realized that Valentine’s Day can also be about having fun and celebrating love- not just between couples but also between your children, friends, siblings, and even parents.
You don’t have to spend every last dollar bill in your wallet to get someone a thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift. Check out my Valentine’s Day Fun Finds Under $30 below to find something fun to give the special person in your life.
Related Post:Chocolate Coconut Covered Strawberries.
Valentine’s Day Fun Finds Under $30
- Beauty Pouch– Secret Message Sequin Beauty Pouch, $28, Victoria’s Secret.
- Phone Case– Falling Hearts Phone Case by OTM Essentials, $20.49, Target.
- Bath Bomb– Soap & Glory Fizz-a-Ball Bath Bomb Smoothie Star, $4.49, Target.
- Pink Nail Polish– Pacifica Pink Crush Nail Polish, $8.99 Target.*Pacifica products are 100% vegan & cruelty-free.
- Manicure Kit– Revlon Love Collection by Leah Goren, $5.39, Target
- Pajamas– Heart shaped poplin sleep pants. $16.99, Old Navy.
- Candies– Sugarfina Cheers! 3-Piece Candy Bento Box, $28, sugarfina.com or nordstrom.com
- Homemade Dessert- Cookies, brownies, cupcakes! Any homemade treat is appreciated and also inexpensive to make. Check out these Chocolate Covered Pretzels- Valentine’s Day Treat Bags.
- Hair Barrette- Lucky Charms heart-shaped gold hair barrette, $14 hazenandco.com
Related Post: DIY Valentine’s Day Footprint Cards #fuaptdiyvdaycards
Whether you’re looking for a Valentine’s Day gift for your wife, girlfriend, mom, sister, or daughter there’s something here for everyone– all under $30.
Happy Valentine’s Day!!
Related Post: Be Your Own Valentine – 6 Gifts to Treat Yourself.
I’d love to know about some of your Valentine’s Day Fun Finds. Share in the comments below.
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- Creative Kids Art Station - February 19, 2018
- Mini Construction Site Sandbox - February 12, 2018
- Food Pantry Organization Tips - February 5, 2018
- Everglades Bacon Deviled Eggs - January 29, 2018
- Valentine’s Day Fun Finds Under $30 - January 22, 2018
- Green Energy Smoothie - January 15, 2018
- Make Your Food Last Longer - January 8, 2018
- 5 Easy Ways to Reduce Food Waste - January 2, 2018
- Mini Apple Pies - December 18, 2017
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Beauty Gurus - December 12, 2017