- 6 Medium to Large apples (I used Gala)
- 1 C. Pecans, chopped
- 3/4 C. Honey
- 1/2 C. Craisins
- 1/4 Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
Related: Baked Cranberry-Apple Chips
- Slice a little off the top of each apple to remove the stem and some of the peel–about 1/4″.
- With a melon baller or spoon, scoop out the center of the apple about 1″ to 1 1/2″ wide and deep enough to have about 1/2″ of apple left on the bottom.
- Coat the top of the apples with lemon juice.
- Place apples in slow cooker.
- Add 1/2 C. water to slow cooker.
- Mix pecans, craisins, cinnamon, butter, and honey in a medium bowl.
- Stuff the cavity of each apple with 1/4 C. of the pecan mixture.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream while warm.
Related: Easy Semi-Sweet Apple Treat
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
Lisa is a mother of three lovely young women and is a new grandmother to a baby boy! She has been married to her high school sweetheart for more than thirty years. Lisa is originally from Dearborn Heights, Michigan, but has lived in the Tampa Bay area since 1984. Running a small business for over 25 years and raising a family has made for a busy, busy life with many ups and downs; it’s definitely been an adventure.
Lisa’s always involved in one project or another whether it’s work related or serving her community. She also recently went back to school to finish her bachelor’s degree in American Studies. Lisa tries to make every day a good day—that means learning something new, practicing kindness, and enjoying the present moment.