- 6 Medium to Large apples (I used Gala)
- 1 C. Pecans, chopped
- 3/4 C. Honey
- 1/2 C. Craisins
- 1/4 Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
Related: Baked Cranberry-Apple Chips
- Slice a little off the top of each apple to remove the stem and some of the peel–about 1/4″.
- With a melon baller or spoon, scoop out the center of the apple about 1″ to 1 1/2″ wide and deep enough to have about 1/2″ of apple left on the bottom.
- Coat the top of the apples with lemon juice.
- Place apples in slow cooker.
- Add 1/2 C. water to slow cooker.
- Mix pecans, craisins, cinnamon, butter, and honey in a medium bowl.
- Stuff the cavity of each apple with 1/4 C. of the pecan mixture.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream while warm.
Related: Easy Semi-Sweet Apple Treat
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- 3 Tips on How To Be a Thoughtful Gift Giver - November 16, 2018
- 50 Gifts For The Person Who Has Everything - November 9, 2018
- 5 Items You Should Be Recycling - November 2, 2018
- DIY Body Butter - October 25, 2018
- Simple DIY Lip Balm - October 18, 2018
- Easy Rice Pudding - October 10, 2018
- Pumpkin Honey Muffins - October 3, 2018
- Slow Cooker Baked Apples - September 26, 2018
- Almond Crusted Fried Green Tomatoes - September 19, 2018
- Easy Plant Propagation - September 12, 2018