Ok, so I’m a little behind the trend on the acai bowl craze. Yes, I just had one for the first time last weekend from Clean Juice. When I spent $12 on this delicious bowl of fruit and granola I thought I can for sure make this myself. Enter— this Pumpkin and Almond Butter Acai Bowl recipe. Bear Naked makes an awesome pumpkin granola blend but probably just until the end of fall so hurry to Target and pick it before they run out. If you love pumpkin everything, like me, this is a tasty little breakfast or snack that will knock your socks off. Feel free to tweak it to your liking.
Related: Chocolate Oatmeal Energy Bites
Pumpkin & Almond Butter Acai Bowl Ingredients:
- 1 packet frozen acai (lightly thawed)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries (lightly thawed)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond butter
- 1/4 cup almond butter
Related: Iced Matcha Latte Recipe & Benefits
- strawberries, fresh
- blueberries, fresh
- banana, fresh
- raspberries, fresh
- 1/2 cp Bear Naked Pumpkin Spice granola
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Honey drizzle (optional)
Related: Spinach and Quinoa Salad
- Gather and chop your fresh fruit toppings.
- Lightly thaw 1 packet of frozen acai. Combine the first 4 ingredients and blend until smooth but make sure it still has a thick consistency. This is obtained by not using a lot of liquid. Note: A blender with a tamper works best but, with patience, you can make an acai bowl in a NutriBullet or Magic Bullet.
- Once evenly blended, add almond butter and blend again.
- Empty into a bowl and top with fresh fruit, granola, pumpkin pie spice, and honey.
Do you love acai bowls? What are your go-to flavors?
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
Buy On Amazon:
Meagan is in her mid-thirties and has been married for almost 10 years. She is a proud boy mom, happily navigating her way through the toddler years. She met her husband 20 years ago in high school; they got married 10 years later after graduating from the University of South Florida. Meagan currently helps run a family business with her parents and sister, while blogging about her life and taking care of her three-year-old son full time (at work)!
When she isn’t chasing her son around and constantly picking up Matchbox cars, she enjoys spending time with her family on a beach anywhere. She also loves decorating and organizing her home, delving into fun DIY projects, bargain shopping, and eating at unique restaurants. She also loves Barbecue anything and a good show or movie on Netflix.