Almost a year ago my fiance and I got engaged! We’ve been together about 8 years and this has been a long time coming.
Two months or so ago we finally had our engagement photos taken. I was worried that I’d be kind of awkward because I’m generally a pretty awkward person. But it was easy to stand around and show how much I love my fiance. It was also fun to play around and see what worked for the both of us!
We also wanted to bring an element of nerdiness to the session because we’re both pretty big nerds. It was important to include this aspect of our relationship because it really bonds us together.
Here are some of my favorites:
Uncut Blue Diamond Wedding Ring – Etsy.com
Photographer: Amy at Life Long Studios
Location: Lettuce Lake Park – Tampa, FL
Are you looking to add some nerd-flare to your engagement photos or wedding!? Let me know in the comments!
- First Week of Van Life - May 16, 2018
- The Vanlife Adventure Begins! - May 2, 2018
- What Makes Stainless Steel & Silicone Eco-Friendly - April 25, 2018
- 7 Eco-Friendly Products to Replace Plastic Disposables - April 18, 2018
- Shopping Addictions and Target Wish list - April 11, 2018
- Learning to Let Go - April 4, 2018
- Drugstore Makeup Haul - March 28, 2018
- How to Recycle Mascara Wands – Wands for Wildlife - March 21, 2018
- My Reverse Bucket List - March 14, 2018
- Why Traveling is Good for Your Soul - March 7, 2018