With the holidays upon us and the seemingly never-ending list of people to buy for, why not save a little money this season? Baskets of goodies are one of my new favorite ways to give gifts.
I have so much fun hunting for things, big and small, and creatively filling not just baskets but any type of bin with all my great finds. Use your imagination and fill anything!
Last Christmas I bought my husband a big Coleman lunch cooler and filled it with all different kinds of gifts. He had so much fun with it, that we made it a new tradition for Christmas…at least for a little while.
Got a special woman in your life who would enjoy a fall bath and body gift basket? We all do, whether it’s a mom, sister, daughter, aunt, cousin, or a friend. Here’s how you can create a beautiful gift basket for any woman. Bonus, you can make a $100 basket for less than $30 and here’s how.
First, below is what you would spend on a “high end” gift basket if you were to purchase the items online or at a department store.
High-End Gift Basket for Women
*Basket- MSRP $1.00 Dollar Store
*Clear Gift Basket Wrap- MSRP $1.00 Dollar Store
*Ribbon- MSRP $1.00 Dollar Store
Total $92.25 + Tax
*MSRP- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price
To create a basket for less, you can easily find the above items (or very similar) for less than half of the manufacturer’s price. Try to shop at off-price retailers. Some of the biggest in the country are TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Home Goods. A majority of the merchandise in these stores is from the current season.
$30 Gift Basket for Women
*The Body Shop Shower Gel- $8.99 TJ Maxx
*The Body Shop Lotion- $8.99 TJ Maxx
*Loofa- $1.99 Marshalls
*Glass Pumpkin Tea Light Holder- $1.00 Dollar Store
*Orange Tea Lights- $1.00 Dollar Store
*Scentsational Soy Pumpkin Spice Candle- $3.99 Marshalls
*Basket- $1.00 Dollar Store
*Clear Gift Basket Wrap- $1.00 Dollar Store
*Ribbon- $1.00 Dollar Store
Total $28.96 + Tax
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
In the comments below, tell me some of your go-to gift basket ideas.
- Bye Bye Paci- How to Slowly Wean from the Pacifier - July 16, 2018
- DIY Felt Magnetic Fishing Game - July 9, 2018
- Vacation Countdown Calendar for Kids - July 2, 2018
- Guide to the Best Potty Training Chairs and Seats - June 25, 2018
- How to Teach a Toddler the Alphabet - June 18, 2018
- Chemical-Free Coconut Oil Toothpaste - June 11, 2018
- 17 Best Cloth Diapering Accessories - June 4, 2018
- Homemade Coconut Aluminum-Free Deodorant - May 29, 2018
- 11 Must Have Potty Training Tools To Make the Process Easier - May 21, 2018
- 5 Eco-Friendly Beauty Tips - May 18, 2018