Like many women I’m always in search of a yummy treat that satisfies my sweet tooth. Most of the time I’m an ice cream girl but every once in a while I stray from my “go to” self-indulgent snack.
During my last Pilates class all of the ladies were exchanging their favorite post work out snack and when the instructor shared hers, it caught my attention. I call it a semi-sweet apple treat and it’s one of my new favorites! Not only because it’s quick and easy but also because one of the ingredients are apples. It feels a tiny bit guilt-free!
Related Post: Cranberry Smoothies
-Apple of your choice- peeled and sliced
-Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
-Almond butter (my favorite is Barney Butter, Cocoa & Coconut)
-Apple Slicer/Corer (if you don’t have one, you can buy it here on Amazon)
* Try substituting the almond butter with peanut butter or Nutella.
Peel and slice your apple. Spread a thin (or thick) layer of almond butter on one side of your slice. Press into your desired amount of chocolate chips. There you have it, enjoy!
Let me know in the comments below what your favorite self-indulgent snack is?
This post contains affiliate links and affiliate advertisements. Affiliate links and advertisements help support From Under a Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- Chocolate Avocado Popsicles - September 10, 2018
- Teach Your Child How to Call 911 - September 4, 2018
- Letter B Lesson Plan for Preschoolers - August 27, 2018
- DIY Stress Relief Balm - August 20, 2018
- Letter A Lesson Plan for Preschoolers - July 24, 2018
- Bye Bye Paci- How to Slowly Wean from the Pacifier - July 16, 2018
- DIY Felt Magnetic Fishing Game - July 9, 2018
- Vacation Countdown Calendar for Kids - July 2, 2018
- Guide to the Best Potty Training Chairs and Seats - June 25, 2018
- How to Teach a Toddler the Alphabet - June 18, 2018