Like many women I’m always in search of a yummy treat that satisfies my sweet tooth. Most of the time I’m an ice cream girl but every once in a while I stray from my “go to” self-indulgent snack.
During my last Pilates class all of the ladies were exchanging their favorite post work out snack and when the instructor shared hers, it caught my attention. I call it a semi-sweet apple treat and it’s one of my new favorites! Not only because it’s quick and easy but also because one of the ingredients are apples. It feels a tiny bit guilt-free!
What You’ll Need:
-Apple of your choice- peeled and sliced
-Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
-Almond butter (my favorite is Barney Butter, Cocoa & Coconut)
-Apple Slicer/Corer (if you don’t have one, you can buy it here on Amazon)
* Try substituting the almond butter with peanut butter or Nutella.
Peel and slice your apple. Spread a thin (or thick) layer of almond butter on one side of your slice. Press into your desired amount of chocolate chips. There you have it, enjoy!
Let me know in the comments below what your favorite self-indulgent snack is?
- DIY Party Photo Frame - October 16, 2017
- DIY Bride-To-Be Pin - October 9, 2017
- DIY Calming Glitter Jar - October 2, 2017
- DIY Recycling Center - September 25, 2017
- Raspberry Orange Bites - September 18, 2017
- Target Dollar Spot Fall Décor Finds - September 13, 2017
- Crock Pot Hamburger Casserole - September 4, 2017
- DIY Cars Theme Cake Pop Stand - August 28, 2017
- 10 Affordable Fashion Items to Work into Your Wardrobe - August 21, 2017
- How to Survive a Long Car Ride with Your Kids - August 14, 2017