I you’re looking for a fun and easy game to add to your Pokemon birthday party, check out this DIY Pokemon Bean Bag Toss. It’s quick and inexpensive to make and tons of fun for all Pokémon lovers!
- Black Foam Board
- Hot Glue
- Pokemon Art
- 10 Latex Balloons (orange, blue, and yellow)
- Laminator (optional)
- Large Box (optional to prop up DIY Pokemon Bean Bag Toss Game)
Related: DIY Pokemon Easter Eggs
- Trace 3 circles onto the foam board. I made 1 slightly bigger than the other 2. Use whatever you have around the house like a plate or mug.
- Carefully cut out the circles using a straight edge razor.
- Print out the Pokemon art that I found online and linked below. If you’d rather find your own, just take screen shots and print right from your home printer and then laminate them.
- Using a hot glue gun or double stick tape, attach the artwork and numbers to the foam board.
- Fill 3- 5 balloons with beans or corn kernels and tie off. I used orange, blue, and yellow to match the Pokemon color scheme for my son’s Pokemon birthday party. Collect another set of balloons to cover the ones you just filled. Cut the ends (long skinny piece) off of the empty balloons. Stretch the opening around the filled balloons so the end piece is covered.
- To make your DIY Pokemon Bean Bag Toss a little more sturdy, use a large box or pieces of wood and affix the foam board to it, making it stand up on its own. You can also save an Amazon box or boxes and glue or tape them together and make it work.
- If you don’t use a box to make a stand, just lean your DIY Pokemon Bean Bag Toss up against a wall or door and toss balloons into holes to score points!
Related: DIY Cars Themed Cake Cake Pop Stand
If you liked this DIY Pokemon Bean Bag Toss, please pin and share.
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree. They help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep our blog operational. We appreciate your support!
Shop This Post on Amazon
Meagan is in her mid-thirties and has been married for almost 10 years. She is a proud boy mom, happily navigating her way through the toddler years. She met her husband 20 years ago in high school; they got married 10 years later after graduating from the University of South Florida. Meagan currently helps run a family business with her parents and sister, while blogging about her life and taking care of her three-year-old son full time (at work)!
When she isn’t chasing her son around and constantly picking up Matchbox cars, she enjoys spending time with her family on a beach anywhere. She also loves decorating and organizing her home, delving into fun DIY projects, bargain shopping, and eating at unique restaurants. She also loves Barbecue anything and a good show or movie on Netflix.
Great Post!! Thanks for the link!