I know what you’re thinking…it’s almost the beginning of fall—popsicles? Yes, popsicles! Why, because it’s still 90 something in Florida and will be until mid-December. I originally made these creamy Chocolate Avocado Popsicles for my toddler when he was sick, but I ended up loving them just as much as him! They’re not only healthy but absolutely delicious too!
If you skip freezing them, these dairy-free Chocolate Avocado Popsicles can also be eaten as a creamy healthy pudding. They’re easy to make and a great addition to any warm summer day. For my son, they’re a soothing snack for his tiny sore throat.
Just whip up the ingredients in a food processor and use your favorite popsicle molds. Freeze overnight and serve.
Chocolate Avocado Popsicles Ingredients: Yields 5-6 Popsicles
- 1.5 Avocados
- 1 Banana
- Juice from 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 5 Tbsp. Almond Milk
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Add to popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
Related: DIY Coconut Larabars
What are your favorite summer-time or sore throat popsicles? Share in the comments below.
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
Buy on Amazon:
- Thanksgiving Turkey Magnet - November 13, 2018
- Feed the Turkey- Fine Motor Development Game - November 6, 2018
- Underground Discoveries-Letter U Sensory Bin - October 29, 2018
- No-Hassle Racecar Box Halloween Costume - October 15, 2018
- How to Prepare Your Kids for Daylight Savings - October 8, 2018
- Insect Scavenger Hunt - October 1, 2018
- Foaming Orange Volcano - September 24, 2018
- Chocolate Avocado Popsicles - September 10, 2018
- Teach Your Child How to Call 911 - September 4, 2018
- Letter B Lesson Plan for Preschoolers - August 27, 2018