I know what you’re thinking…it’s almost the beginning of fall—popsicles? Yes, popsicles! Why, because it’s still 90 something in Florida and will be until mid-December. I originally made these creamy Chocolate Avocado Popsicles for my toddler when he was sick, but I ended up loving them just as much as him! They’re not only healthy but absolutely delicious too!
If you skip freezing them, these dairy-free Chocolate Avocado Popsicles can also be eaten as a creamy healthy pudding. They’re easy to make and a great addition to any warm summer day. For my son, they’re a soothing snack for his tiny sore throat.
Just whip up the ingredients in a food processor and use your favorite popsicle molds. Freeze overnight and serve.
Chocolate Avocado Popsicles Ingredients: Yields 5-6 Popsicles
- 1.5 Avocados
- 1 Banana
- Juice from 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 5 Tbsp. Almond Milk
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Add to popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
Related: DIY Coconut Larabars
What are your favorite summer-time or sore throat popsicles? Share in the comments below.
This post contains affiliate links and advertisements. Affiliate links and affiliate ads help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
Buy on Amazon:
- Chocolate Avocado Popsicles - September 10, 2018
- Teach Your Child How to Call 911 - September 4, 2018
- Letter B Lesson Plan for Preschoolers - August 27, 2018
- DIY Stress Relief Balm - August 20, 2018
- Letter A Lesson Plan for Preschoolers - July 24, 2018
- Bye Bye Paci- How to Slowly Wean from the Pacifier - July 16, 2018
- DIY Felt Magnetic Fishing Game - July 9, 2018
- Vacation Countdown Calendar for Kids - July 2, 2018
- Guide to the Best Potty Training Chairs and Seats - June 25, 2018
- How to Teach a Toddler the Alphabet - June 18, 2018