When I started Beach Body I had two major concerns: meal prep and exercising. I know, that’s basically the whole program. But it’s not easy to make these kinds of changes. You can read my post here about getting started with Beach Body and meal prep. And you can also read my post here about my struggle with exercise and motivation.
When it came to meal prep I started extremely simple, to say the least. I’m not really into cooking.
Even though I thought it would be something I struggled with, meal prep and cooking aren’t as bad as I initially thought. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still not my thing – I’m not planning elaborate meals or anything too crazy. Everything I do is really REALLY simple.
Related: Veggie & Feta Pasta Salad
Because of that, I have to constantly change things up, otherwise, I will get bored. When I do find something I absolutely love or just something easy and delicious, I have to keep it on the menu.
Below I’ve listed 2 of the simplest “treats” that comply very nicely with meal prepping. I literally eat these two things every single day. Enjoy!
Greek Yogurt Snack
¾ Cup Cup Greek Yogurt (plain or vanilla)
2 Tps Honey
Sprinkle of Cinnamon
Servings: 1 Protein, 1 Fruit, 2 Nut Butters
English Muffin Breakfast
½ Whole Wheat English Muffin (Toasted)
2 Tsp Nut butter of choice (I like Peanut Butter)
½ Banana (optional)
1 Tsp Drizzle of honey
Servings: 1 Carb, 3 Nut Butters, 1 Fruit
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- DIY Holiday Potpourri Gift Jar - November 16, 2017
- DIY Yarn Pumpkin Wreath - November 9, 2017
- DIY Glam Makeup Storage - November 2, 2017
- October Ipsy Review - October 26, 2017
- Trying Harry’s Shave Set - October 19, 2017
- Why I Buy Cruelty-Free - October 11, 2017
- Makeup Empties and Reviews - October 4, 2017
- DIY Fall Flower Crowns - September 29, 2017
- Nerdy Wedding Ceremony Ideas - September 27, 2017
- September Ipsy Review - September 22, 2017