Summer is the time of year for light, fresh, and tasty salads. They can be served at lunch or dinner. They can also be served as an easy stand alone meal or a yummy side dish at a summer holiday party or picnic. My whole family loves this Veggie and Feta Pasta Salad, especially my husband. We’ll definitely be mixing up a big bowl of it for Father’s Day. Why not make some for the special man in your life.
1 16 oz. Box Penne Pasta (cooked according to box directions. Cool before mixing with other ingredients).
4 oz. Crumbled Feta Cheese
½ C. Chopped Black Olives
½ C. Chopped Cucumber
1 C. Chopped Red and/or Yellow Sweet Peppers
¼ C. Chopped Red Onion
¾ C. Italian Dressing
Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. If desired refrigerate for a ½ hour to 1 hour before serving to blend ingredients and chill.
Sometimes I’ll serve chopped tomatoes, green onions, as well as extra Feta and extra dressing on the side. Make this salad your own signature dish by adjusting the ingredients to you or your families liking. Enjoy!
Makes 8 servings (1 Cup each)
Did you try the salad? Did you customize it? Let me know in the comments.
- DIY Makeup Remover Wipes - July 19, 2017
- Taking the Plastic Free July Challenge - July 7, 2017
- Berry and Greek Yogurt Dessert - July 1, 2017
- 11 Ways to Keep Mosquitoes Away - June 23, 2017
- Korean Style Spinach Salad - June 17, 2017
- Veggie and Feta Pasta Salad - June 9, 2017
- 3 Tips on Socializing at Parties - June 2, 2017
- 3 Tips to Make Transition and Change Easier - May 20, 2017
- 10 Flowering Plants Toxic to Dogs & Cats - April 21, 2017
- 5 Ways to Keep Birds Safe and Healthy - April 14, 2017