A few weeks ago I shared a post on how to create a $100 gift basket for women for less than $30. You can check it out here. Since I got a request from a reader for a men’s basket, I thought I’d share this basket I recently made for my husband.
When it comes to gift baskets, if you’re like a lot of people, you might think that they’re just for women bidding at silent auctions and kids on Easter.
Not anymore! For men, women, and children gift baskets have become a popular, endearing way to gift goodies big and small. You can customize your gift basket for just about any occasion and personality…. from the movie lovers, grilling dads, gardening grandmas, to the spa enthusiasts, tool lovers, tea lovers, and wine connoisseurs. The list goes on and on.
Last Christmas I bought a Coleman lunch cooler on Amazon for my husband and filled it with a bunch of his favorite things. He loved it so much that we made it a new Christmas tradition for exchanging gifts.
Below you can see the gift basket that I created for him for Christmas and a list of the goodies I put in it.
Something to keep in mind when making a gift basket for the lucky man in your life – include special items that are unique to his personality and interests.
This is what I put in my holiday gift basket for my husband:
–Coleman 16 can cooler from Amazon.
– Some of my husband’s favorite beer from his favorite brewery, Funky Buddha. You can purchase each bottle individually from most local liquor stores. I bought mine from ABC Fine Wine & Spirits.
**This brewery makes all kinds of funky brews like a maple bacon porter, a blood orange ipa, a blueberry cobbler ale, a sweet potato casserole ale, and a chocolate milk porter!!
– Yeti Rambler Colster (koozie)
– KCCO beer glasses from his favorite online store
– His favorite manly snacks… jerky, nuts, and Reese’s
– A couple cans of Red Bull
-A Starbucks gift card
If you’re making a men’s gift basket for a holiday party, host gift, or groomsman gift, include some of these fun items:
– Wine bottles or liquor
– Shot glasses
– Sports memorabilia
– Novelty socks, boxers, or pajamas
– Fishing or hunting gear
– Golf balls
– Gift cards
– Flask (personalized or not)
If you’re looking to spend a little more money, stuff your gift basket with higher-end items such as:
–RTIC softpak lunch cooler from RTIC or Amazon
– Electric toothbrush with Bluetooth connectivity
– Power drill
– Nice watch
– Polarized sunglasses – These are my husband’s favorite
I also put together somewhat of a care package gift basket when our son was born. Again, I filled it with his favorite “up all night snacks” along with these items:
– Red Bull & Coke Zero
– Hand sanitizer
– Daddy and son books
– Baseball onesies
– Belt (random, yes. It was one that he told me he wanted so I threw it in there)
– His favorite “manly” soap- Irish Spring and a loofa ball
– Jerky, Sour Patch Watermelons, Pistachios, Reese’s Spread, & Fiber One peanut butter bars
Check it out below.
Use your imagination and have fun!
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
Have you made a men’s gift basket recently? If so, what kind of fun goodies did you include? I’ll need more ideas for my next basket. Tell me in the comments below.
- Toddler Bath Caddy - April 16, 2018
- Paper Plate Handprint Mother’s Day Card - April 9, 2018
- Tips for Child Proofing Your Home - April 2, 2018
- Progresso Soup Stuffed Peppers - March 26, 2018
- 10 Reasons to Choose Cloth Diapers - March 19, 2018
- Tips to Help Moms Stay Happy and Healthy - March 12, 2018
- Float or Sink Game for Toddlers - March 5, 2018
- Tips for Shopping with Toddlers - February 26, 2018
- Creative Kids Art Station - February 19, 2018
- Mini Construction Site Sandbox - February 12, 2018