One of my favorite things about the holidays are the smells! I love everything from the cinnamon scented pinecones to the all the smells of Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.
So this year I wanted to make something that encompasses some of my favorite smells of the holidays as well as a nice hostess gift for one of the many holiday parties this season.
DIY Holiday Potpourri Jar Gift:
What You’ll Need:
Related: Revisiting Holiday Traditions
- ½ an Orange, Sliced
- 1 Cup Cranberries
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- Mason Jar
- String of choice
Related: 5 Digital Gift Cards
Add all contents to the mason jar. I used 2 cinnamon sticks and 3 rosemary sprigs but as long as it all fits, add however many you like.
Add your tag with the following instructions:
Empty contents into stovetop pan, add water, stir occasionally.
Let simmer and Enjoy!
Then just add your string through the tag and tie it around your sealed mason jar lid and it’s all done. It’s a super easy hostess gift that will make any holiday party smell like holiday cheer!
Or you can skip the jar and keep it for your own holiday party!
Let me know what you think in the comments below. Would you give this as a holiday hostess gift this year?
Related: 10 Gifts Under $25 for Everybody!
Related: Grandma’s Apple Sheet Pie
Pin it for later:
- 28 Songs I Love - September 22, 2018
- 28 Things About Me! - September 14, 2018
- How to Create a Calm Space - August 8, 2018
- Summer Tailgate Essentials - August 1, 2018
- What I’ve been Loving Lately - July 25, 2018
- Top 5 Favorite Travel Destinations – East Coast Edition - July 20, 2018
- A DMB kind of Summer - July 6, 2018
- Update From The Road - June 29, 2018
- Wet n Wild Megalast Catsuit Liquid Lipstick Review - June 15, 2018
- The Perfect Summer Sundress - June 6, 2018