One of my favorite things about the holidays are the smells! I love everything from the cinnamon scented pinecones to the all the smells of Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.
So this year I wanted to make something that encompasses some of my favorite smells of the holidays as well as a nice hostess gift for one of the many holiday parties this season.
DIY Holiday Potpourri Jar Gift:
What You’ll Need:
Related: Revisiting Holiday Traditions
- ½ an Orange, Sliced
- 1 Cup Cranberries
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- Mason Jar
- String of choice
Related: 5 Digital Gift Cards
Add all contents to the mason jar. I used 2 cinnamon sticks and 3 rosemary sprigs but as long as it all fits, add however many you like.
Add your tag with the following instructions:
Empty contents into stovetop pan, add water, stir occasionally.
Let simmer and Enjoy!
Then just add your string through the tag and tie it around your sealed mason jar lid and it’s all done. It’s a super easy hostess gift that will make any holiday party smell like holiday cheer!
Or you can skip the jar and keep it for your own holiday party!
Let me know what you think in the comments below. Would you give this as a holiday hostess gift this year?
Related: 10 Gifts Under $25 for Everybody!
Related: Grandma’s Apple Sheet Pie
Pin it for later:
- First Week of Van Life - May 16, 2018
- The Vanlife Adventure Begins! - May 2, 2018
- What Makes Stainless Steel & Silicone Eco-Friendly - April 25, 2018
- 7 Eco-Friendly Products to Replace Plastic Disposables - April 18, 2018
- Shopping Addictions and Target Wish list - April 11, 2018
- Learning to Let Go - April 4, 2018
- Drugstore Makeup Haul - March 28, 2018
- How to Recycle Mascara Wands – Wands for Wildlife - March 21, 2018
- My Reverse Bucket List - March 14, 2018
- Why Traveling is Good for Your Soul - March 7, 2018