I grew up in a house where the holidays were always a big deal. There were a lot of decorations, big family gatherings, and food…lots and lots of food, but there was really only one thing my sisters and I looked forward to:
We were kids so, of course, presents were always a big deal! I can still remember sneaking into mom and dad’s closet to give the wrapped ones a good shake or peeking into the big shopping bags for one that hadn’t been wrapped yet.
Stockings were, however, and still are, the most anticipated Christmas present in our family. Waking just before dawn, all of us girls would sneak quietly past the tree and past the big beautifully wrapped boxes to find our stockings laying on the fireplace mantle. It was always a good sign when they weren’t hanging. This meant they were too heavy and stuffed full of goodies!
As the years went by, it became more difficult for my mom and dad to come up with new and exciting gifts to pack our stockings with, just as it has also become difficult for my husband to do the same for me.
So, I’ve compiled a list of 50 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Women. Hopefully, my husband reads this post to get some good ideas!
The items on my list vary from inexpensive to a bit more expensive while others are just plain fun and girly. There’s also a lot of items that are bit more practical but still fun to receive.
Check out my list below of 50 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Women and happy stuffing!
- Adult coloring book– check out Amazon for a ton of themed books or your local book store.
- Colored pencils– find at Target.
- Scratch off tickets- a new stocking stuffer tradition that I picked up from my mother-in-law. They have become a hit in my family!
- Avocado 3 in 1 tool– this is one of my favorite kitchen tools and a must have for any avocado lover! Find it at Bed Bath and Beyond or Amazon.
- Garlic wheel– this is my second favorite kitchen tool. Say goodbye to stinking garlic fingers! Find it at Bed Bath and Beyond or Amazon.
- Gardening gloves– find some pretty floral print gloves at Target.
- Turquoise ring – Lucky Brand takes the cake when it comes to turquoise, but only buy this if you know the recipient’s ring size. If you know it, I recommend this ring from Macy’s.
- Stud earrings– these glitzy studs from Fossil pair great with any outfit.
- Watch– Macy’s has some cute wrap style watches. Check out this Michael Kors one.
- Statement necklace– you can dress ’em up or dress ’em down. I love statement pieces with just about any outfit. Check out this gorgeous and affordable one from Modcloth.
- Ray-Ban sunglasses– you can find them just about anywhere these days. Amazon, Macy’s, Sunglass Hut.
- Fuzzy socks– find festive reindeer socks at Target.
- Novelty underwear– these throwback underwear are a sure hit. Find them at Target.
- Blanket scarf– these types of scarves are very popular right now! They’re also very warm and stylish.
- Winter gloves– Amazon has great deals on all types of winter mittens.
- Travel ready facial wipes– buy wipes that smell nice, these are more fun to use than the unscented wipes. Buy Pacifica brand at Ulta.
- Coach Poppy double sided perfume roller– my absolute favorite scents are combined into 1 double roller and can be found at Kohl’s for less than $30! It’s a steal!
- Tommy Bahama sunscreen (smells so yummy)- find this brand at Ulta.
- Victoria’s Secret Pink shimmer body mist– I think you know where to find this!
- Beautiful Day hand soap– buy amazing scents from Bath and Body works. Not plain, boring soap!
- Shower gel– this is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works.
- Bubble bar– Lush has the cutest Pink Flamingo reusable bubble bar. Just run it under water to create big, soapy bubbles.
- Face and body wash– this vegan-friendly face wash features fresh and natural ingredients and smells so calming. Find it at Lush.
- Bath bombs– find fun and festive bath bombs from Lush.
- Hand lotion wipes– Pacifica has beautifully smelling travel-ready lotion wipes.
- Aromatherapy candles– this is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works.
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve– find it at Sephora. This balm helps soothe dry lips, elbows, and knees. Bonus- it also soothes diaper rash…talk about all-in-one!
- nügg face mask pods– available at Target in Shea Butter, Cucumber, Camellia Seed Oil, Vanilla, Flaxseed & Peppermint Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, and Coconut Oil & Acai Berry.
- Clean & Clear oil absorbing pads– these are an amazing little invention, super compact to fit in a purse or even a wallet! Find them at any drug store, Target, or Walmart near the face wash.
- Nail polish– my favorite polish that adds a little holiday glitz is Essie, Set in Stones glitter polish. Find it at Ulta, Target, and Amazon.
- Manicure/Pedicure set– this set from Sephora comes in a nice zippered case.
- Massage ball– you can find these on Amazon and Target. They look like a dryer ball and it can be used to massage just about any area of the body!
- Poo Pouri- a neat little bathroom spray that fits nicely in a purse. I’ll let you check out the description for yourself. Enough said! Find it at Bed Bath and Beyond or on Amazon.
- Compact purse mirror– I love this sparkly Betsy Johnson mirror from Macy’s.
- Cheater glasses– you can always find a flirty, fun pair from TJ Maxx or Marshalls. This turquoise, tortoise pair from Target is cute too.
- Fun printed travel umbrella– find at Target.
- CamelBak reusable water bottle– Amazon
- Car air freshener– my favorite scents are from Bath and Body Works. They also have fun novelty Scentportable holders that clip on to the visor.
- Wallflowers– Bath and Body Works has the best year-round scents.
- Personalized phone case– customize just about anything at Shutterfly.
- iPod Nano– Best Buy.
- Wooden Dominos set– Macy’s has a nice set that comes with a little storage bag.
- Gift cards– nothing but the best from Starbucks!
- Chocolate/Snacks/Candy- my all-time favorite holiday chocolate is Queen Anne’s cordial cherries. I look forward to them every year.
- Moscow Mule mug– an aesthetically pleasing mug, cute for any occasion or drink. Find them just about anywhere but for sure at Bed Bath and Beyond and Amazon. I’ve frequently seen them at TJ Max and Marshalls.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion– make any eyeshadow last for hours with this amazing primer!
- Christmas ornament– my favorite coastal ornaments can be found at Kohls.
- Novelty notepads/ Magnetic to-do lists– you can always find these at TJ Max and Marshalls. Click the link to find some on Amazon.
- Retro coasters– if you know a vinyl lover like me, you can find miniature vinyl record drink coasters on Amazon. They look and feel like the real thing!
I hope you found my list to be helpful in your search for great stocking stuffers and remember…stuff ‘em till they won’t hang and they’re sure to be a hit!
Check back later for 50 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Men and50 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Kids.
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
What are some Unique Stocking Stuffers for Women that you have received or bought for someone else? I’d love to add some to the list. Tell me in the comments below.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Magnet - November 13, 2018
- Feed the Turkey- Fine Motor Development Game - November 6, 2018
- Underground Discoveries-Letter U Sensory Bin - October 29, 2018
- No-Hassle Racecar Box Halloween Costume - October 15, 2018
- How to Prepare Your Kids for Daylight Savings - October 8, 2018
- Insect Scavenger Hunt - October 1, 2018
- Foaming Orange Volcano - September 24, 2018
- Chocolate Avocado Popsicles - September 10, 2018
- Teach Your Child How to Call 911 - September 4, 2018
- Letter B Lesson Plan for Preschoolers - August 27, 2018