Spring is here and Easter is just around the corner. That means it’s not only time to break out the Claritin, but also get out your plastic eggs and ceramic bunnies. Pastel is in full bloom and I love it!
I always look forward to decorating my house for every holiday, but Easter is one of my favorite. I love the soft undertones that Easter colors bring, the look of chabby-chic fabric bunnies, and warmth of Spring in the air. Decorating my large dining room table is my most favorite. It’s one of the focal points when you walk into my home and though it doesn’t get much use on a daily basis, I know it gets its much-needed attention during the holidays. So, it’s gotta be all dressed to impress! If you’re looking for a Pottery Barn “esk” table centerpiece, but not looking to spend the Pottery Barn bucks,
then check out this tutorial and make your very own Easter Centerpiece for under $40.
Easter Centerpiece Items Needed
Wire & Rope Basket- $7.99 (Marshalls)
**Something similar can usually be found at T.J. Maxx, Home Goods, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby**
Vase- $8.39 w/ 40% coupon (Michaels Craft Store)
Moss- $1 (Dollar Tree)
1 Bag Large Speckled Eggs $3.59 – 40% off Easter (Hobby Lobby)
1 Bag Mini Speckled Eggs $3.59 – 40% off Easter (Hobby Lobby)**optional
3 Bunches Fake Flowers $8.98– 40% off Floral (Hobby Lobby)
Egg Carton- $1 (Target Dollar Spot)
Ceramic Bunny- $3 (Target Dollar Spot)
White Pail-$1 (Target Dollar Spot)
Clear Pastel Easter Eggs -$1 (Dollar Tree)
Book- pulled from my book shelf
**This post contains affiliate links**
Floral Cutters or Hubby’s pliers w/ wire cutters
1. Place the entire bag of moss at the bottom of vase.
2. Next, pour the large speckled eggs on top of the moss and then mix in about half of the mini speckled eggs.
3. Trim desired amount off flowers and stuff into eggs and moss.
4. Arrange accordingly by pushing floral ends into moss so they feel secure.
5. Using a shallow basket, arrange your floral vase, white pail of Easter eggs, egg carton, and bunny.
**Tip- place a book inside your basket to prop up your items over the lip of the basket!
Optional Table Décor Items
I also bought 2 table runners from Hobby Lobby to place under the glass hurricane jars that I usually keep on my table all year round. They were $9.59 each. I placed them across the table instead of down the middle for a less traditional table runner look.
Check out my Target Dollar Spot Easter Finds post and see how I created my Easter buffet table (pictured in the background above).
How did your Easter Centerpiece turn out? Did you add anything different or unique to your Easter Centerpiece? Share in the comments below.
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support From Under a Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- Turkey Football Footprint Card - November 21, 2017
- Holiday Turkey Candy Bowl - November 13, 2017
- Easy Banana Protein Pancakes - November 6, 2017
- How to Throw a Fun Filled Bridal Shower - October 29, 2017
- Bridal Shower Bucket List - October 23, 2017
- DIY Party Photo Frame - October 16, 2017
- DIY Bride-To-Be Pin - October 9, 2017
- DIY Calming Glitter Jar - October 2, 2017
- DIY Recycling Center - September 25, 2017
- Raspberry Orange Bites - September 18, 2017