Hello friends! It’s a cool 51° today- gloomy, rainy and feeling a bit more like Christmastime here in Florida. Welcome to my final Stocking Stuffer installment this holiday season- 50 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Kids. The suggested items are for kids ranging in ages 4-12. You can check out my 50 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Women and 50 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Men for some last-minute gift ideas.
Being a new mom, I must say that I had the most fun with this list of 50 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Kids. This is a list compiled of the most fun and unique toys, small apparel items, games, learning activities, candy and crafting tools. I even threw in a couple toothbrushes for the sake of all the candy and chocolate little ones tend to gobble down during the holidays.
The 50 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Kids items below are best suited for children ranging in ages 4-12. Of course, nothing is written in stone and a few of the items can be gifted to kids younger or older if desired. My 16-month-old son and I are loving the book Bear Stays up for Christmas this holiday season!
Check out the rest of my list of 50 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Kids below.
- Boo Boo Buddy– these gel packs are great to have for all children. The fun characters can help make kids forget about their boo-boos. Buy them at Babies R Us.
- MudPuppy ABC ring flashcards –these cute little flash cards make learning fun. Take them on road trips or learn at home. Find them on Amazon.
- Blue Line Kids Draw Your Comic Kit– any kid will have all kinds of fun using their imagination drawing their own comic book. Check it out on Amazon.
- Bear Stays Up for Christmas– this cute story about Bear and his friends is the perfect stocking stuffer size. Find it on Amazon and Target.
- eBoot Flower headbands– I love these headbands for myself! They’re are so cute and they look handmade but they’re from Amazon! Bonus, they come in a pack of 5 and they’re all different colors…sure to match any outfit!
- Hang Man Take N Play travel game- this game features a magnetic game board, perfect for travel. Find it on Amazon.
- Socks or leg warmers- Target’s adorable clothing line Cat & Jack is sure to have you wanting more. Check out these boys Christmas gnome socks and these girls tassel leg warmers.
- Dino Fizz Hatching Aptosaurus Egg Bath Fizzy– this is a fun little scented bath treat that fizzes in the water and hatches a toy dinosaur. Find these bath bombs at Walmart.
- Mr. Bubbles Foam Soap– you can also find this soap at Walmart or Target. Its fun texture reminds me of shaving cream except it’s colored and scented!
- Honey Bear Bubble Bath– these honey bear-shaped bottles come in 9 fun scents including apple, bubble gum, lemonade, strawberry, orange, watermelon, grape soda, monkey farts, and snozzberry! Find them on Amazon.
- Crayola Soap Crayons– I still remember these from when I was a child. They were one of my all-time favorite bath time essentials. You can buy them at Target and Walmart.
- Colgate Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles talking power toothbrush– help your little ones get excited about brushing with this fun talking toothbrush. You can get it on Amazon.
- Oral-B Disney Princess power toothbrush– make brushing fun and find this toothbrush on Amazon.
- Paint Pals Paint Brushes– this nifty brush set includes 3 brushes, all dual ended, that can add special effects to painting. Paint is sold separately. Find them at Target.
- Crayons- if your child loves to color, there’s nothing like a fresh new box of Crayola crayons. Looking for something different? Check out these Kids Made Modern double sided crazy crayons.
- Sketch Scented Markers– these are another classic from my time and still a favorite for any age. There’s nothing like a good watermelon scented marker! Find them at Target, Walmart, or any craft store.
- Crayola Neon Sidewalk chalk- Crayola makes these awesome neon glitter chalk sticks, 5 in a pack for only $3. Find them at Target.
- Coloring & Activity book– books like these can occupy kids for hours with dozens of games, puzzles, mazes, and coloring activities. Check out this PAW Patrol set of 2 on Amazon.
- Crayola Mess Free Stickers– color in your own reusable and repositionable stickers. Each set comes with 8 sticker sheets. Use Color Wonder markers to avoid skin, furniture, and fabric messes. Find at Target or on Amazon and choose from Mickey, Paw Patrol, Princess, and Marvels Avengers.
- Crayola Color Wonder Markers– buy these mess-free markers to correspond with the above Mess Free Stickers. They can also be purchased from Target.
- Harry Potter Crest Vinyl Sticker– find these at Books a Million.
- Drumstick pencils– these fun pencils actually look like a set of drumsticks! Find them at Books a Million.
- Card games- Michaels Craft Store has some cute boxed games like Go Fish, in the $1 section
- World Map Color-In Pillowcase– use the included fabric colored pens to color in the world map illustration. It’s packed with fun facts, animals, and sea creatures. Find it on Amazon for less than $20!
- Mini magnetic building blocks– this 42-piece set of magnetic blocks enhances the growing mind by promoting creativity and thinking skills. There are 5 different shapes included. Check them out on Amazon. They’re also great for traveling.
- Scarf– Check out this plush faux fur Cat & Jack scarf for girls. Find it at Target.
- Veyo Mittyz Mittens– these gloves are bit expensive, but if you live in a cold climate (not Florida) they might just be worth it! They’re fully waterproof and fleece lined, not to mention the cutest designs you’ll ever see. Choose from a pink dragon, flipper, drago, snow princess, tiger paw, skully, and flutter. Find them on Amazon.
- Reindeer trapper winter hat– this hat is so cute for a boy or a girl and it’s so festive. Find it at Target.
- Hello Kitty Ice Cream flavor lip balm– this cosmetic bag features 3 different ice cream cone shaped lip glosses in strawberry, mint, and bubble gum. Buy it at Target.
- Snacks/Candy/Chocolate– the classic candy or chocolate filled candy canes were favorites of mine and they’re still popular. Switch it up with a small box of holiday Jelly Belly jelly beans. You can find these at any grocery store, Target, Walmart or even on a trip to your local pharmacy!
- Elsa Princess Christmas ornament– one of my favorite places to buy novelty ornaments is Kohl’s. They have a great variety and they’re always on sale.
- CamelBak eddy Kids reusable water bottle– these .4L water bottles are so cute and the perfect stocking stuffer size. Choose from a variety of designs including sharks, robots, dinosaurs, peonies, ladybugs, elephants, unicorns, gators, monsters, raccoons, and iguanas! Buy most prints for $10 on Amazon.
- LEGO Clay-Kids Watch– these cute watches feature both boys and girls styles that have interchangeable links and easy to read face. Find them at Target.
- Hotwheels cars– find sets or buy them individually at Target or Walmart
- Silly String- although it can be messy, it’s a fun outdoor release for kids. A little mess never hurts anyone! Find it in the toy aisle at Target or Walmart. You can also be purchased at party stores.
- Magic 8 Ball- these classic magic balls are always fun for the young crowd or even adults who are young at heart. During the holidays, find Magic 8 Balls at TJ Maxx stores with all the other magic items. You can also find them in the toy section at Target and Walmart.
- Barrel of Monkeys game– this fun linking game is another great travel game. Buy it at Walmart.
- The Incredible Wham-O-Superball- be careful with this one- it can bounce up to 75 feet, but it’s sure to put a smile on any kid’s face. Find it on Amazon.
- Wave Dazzler Jump Rope– unpackage this before stuffing it into a stocking. Great outdoor fun that’s sure to tire them out. Find them at Target and Walmart.
- Peppa and George Giggle and Wiggle plush toys– press their tummies to hear a giggle, oinks, and phrases like “I’m Peppa Pig” and “Dinosaur!” Find these on Amazon and at Target.
- Peppa’s Christmas Wish-this paperback book can be stuffed in a bigger stocking maybe towards the top of the stocking. Get it on Amazon.
- Webkinz Reindeer- add this Christmas pet to your child’s collection. If you’re new to Webkinz, it features an online experience where your plush pet comes to life. Buy Webkinz on Amazon or at Hallmark stores.
- Spider Man Wallet– this canvas wallet features a Velcro close and zippered pouch for change. Find it at Target for less than $10.
- Funko POP Moana Action Figures– POP action figures are sold at Walmart, Amazon, and Target. They’re small and perfect for stocking stuffers.
- Barbie Rainbow Lights Mermaid Doll– when you dip the doll’s tail into water her tail glimmers with colorful lights. You can also activate the light show without water by pressing the buttons on the doll’s necklace. Find it at Target.
- Disposable camera– they may be outdated for adults but kids will get a kick out having their own camera to take pictures of whatever they want. Once developed, it will be fun for parents to see the world through their child’s eyes. You can still buy these at pharmacies like Walgreens and CVS. Bonus, they’re cheap so you don’t have to worry about your $600 iPhone breaking!
- Money Maze Box- this amazing little puzzle doubles as a money bank. Drop the money in and the recipient must guide the ball through the labyrinth to unlock their gift! Buy this on Amazon.
- American Flag Sunglasses- these glasses are great for both boys or girls ages 3-10. 100% UV Protection. Find them on Amazon.
- Play-Doh Classic Tools Playset– inside this vintage storage can are 8- 1 oz. cans of Play-Doh, 1 rolling pin, 2 texture rollers, 3 texture stamp cubes, a hammer, trimming knife, sculpting tool, double side laminate play mat, idea guide, and the reusable can. Find it at Target.
- Floam– find this moldable at Walmart and comes in a variety of colors.
Good luck with your stocking stuffers this Christmas. I hope all my lists of 50 Unique Stocking Stuffers have found you well.
Stockings have always been a fond tradition in my family. I look forward to passing on my memories of waking up early on Christmas morning and making a mad dash to see what our stocking was stuffed with.
You don’t have to stuff your stockings with all 50 items- just throw in a few, mixed with favorite snacks and candies and your kiddos are sure to enjoy pulling out every last goodie! Happy stuffing and happy holidays.
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
Tell me in the comments below what some of your favorite kids stocking stuffers are.
- Creative Kids Art Station - February 19, 2018
- Mini Construction Site Sandbox - February 12, 2018
- Food Pantry Organization Tips - February 5, 2018
- Everglades Bacon Deviled Eggs - January 29, 2018
- Valentine’s Day Fun Finds Under $30 - January 22, 2018
- Green Energy Smoothie - January 15, 2018
- Make Your Food Last Longer - January 8, 2018
- 5 Easy Ways to Reduce Food Waste - January 2, 2018
- Mini Apple Pies - December 18, 2017
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Beauty Gurus - December 12, 2017