Spend Valentine’s Day (or any gift-giving holiday) with the one you love waste-free!
Here are 5 zero-waste gifts that still express love and thoughtfulness as well as care for the environment. Your gift doesn’t have to be an eco-friendly “thing.” It can be a digital gift or even the gift of your time and attention (those are my favorite).
Plan an activity
Like I said, time and attention are so valuable, especially in the age of smartphones. So plan something fun to do – go on a hike, go bowling, go on a bike ride with a picnic!
As long as it’s not a traffic citation kind of ticket, most people love tickets. Get tickets for a play, a movie, a concert, or a sporting event!
There are so many great classes you can take online. You both can learn something together or choose something just for your person. Maybe they’ve always wanted to take a photography class? This way it can be done from the comfort of home and without waste!
Audible is amazing because you can listen to thousands of books! This is a great gift because if your person loves books they can listen in their free time or you can listen to books together!
Related: Eco-Friendly Gifts
Most people already have access to a streaming service, but it never hurts to buy one for a period of time as a gift. Whether it’s Netflix, Hulu or something like HBO. There are so many different ones these days that you can access from anywhere. This way you both can enjoy binging movies and TV shows together or apart!
Related: 5 Digital Gift Cards
These gifts also make great last minute gifts for Valentine’s Day or whichever gift-giving holiday is upon you!
Do you have any other zero-waste eco-friendly gifts you like to give? Let me know in the comments below.
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
- First Week of Van Life - May 16, 2018
- The Vanlife Adventure Begins! - May 2, 2018
- What Makes Stainless Steel & Silicone Eco-Friendly - April 25, 2018
- 7 Eco-Friendly Products to Replace Plastic Disposables - April 18, 2018
- Shopping Addictions and Target Wish list - April 11, 2018
- Learning to Let Go - April 4, 2018
- Drugstore Makeup Haul - March 28, 2018
- How to Recycle Mascara Wands – Wands for Wildlife - March 21, 2018
- My Reverse Bucket List - March 14, 2018
- Why Traveling is Good for Your Soul - March 7, 2018