Summer is coming to close and school is back in session (at least here in Florida) and we’re all excited about it.
While I haven’t been in school for years, “school” supplies are still my favorite thing ever. I guess you could also call it stationary and office supplies. At my corporate finance job, we were obsessed with office supplies. We were always buying new sticky notes, notebooks, pens, and anything else we could find for each other. This year I had at least 3 new planners.
I think anyone who shares the obsession understands why back to school is fun for everyone, not just students.
Related: Back to School – As an Adult
So here are some fun “School” supplies for those of us who aren’t going back to school:
- Make It Happen Notebook – $4.99 – Amazon
- Cactus Pencil Cases (Set of 3) – $9.99 – Amazon
- Gold Wrist Rest $15.99 – Amazon
- Sign Pen $2.50 – Jetpens.com
- Scotch Donut Tape Dispenser – $5.31 – Amazon
- Gold Folders (9 Count) – $15.03 – Amazon
- Fineliner Marker Pens (10 Color Set) – $9 – Jetpens.com
- Food Pens – $6.99 – Amazon
- Dachshund Paper Clips – $5.50 – Jetpens.com
- 2017-2018 Planner – $15.99 – Amazon
- Cute Stickers – $12 – Amazon
- Water Bottle – $20 – Amazon
- Wall Calendar – $9.99 – Target
- Succulents Sticky Notes – $6.50 – Jetpens.com
Related: 5 Easy Ways to Donate to Schools
What are some of your favorite types of office supplies and school supplies to buy? My favorites are definitely sticky notes. Why I need so many, I have no idea but I love them. Let me know in the comments below what your favorites are!
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support From Under A Palm Tree and help pay for web hosting, email delivery, domain registration, and other various fees that help keep From Under A Palm Tree operational. We appreciate your support!
Christina is a twenty-something living with her beagle, Mash, and husband, Nate in their van. She loves traveling, shopping, art, and photography. She’s also a vegetarian, pop-culture enthusiast, book-lover, and Dave Matthews Band fanatic. Catch her somewhere around the country in a converted camper van or at home in Florida for a visit.